Home Ministry issued new guidelines for traveling in trains from May 12 मई से ट्रेन मे सफर करने के लिये गृह मंत्रालय ने जारी की नयी दिशा न...
Home Ministry issued new guidelines for traveling in trains from May 12 मई से ट्रेन मे सफर करने के लिये गृह मंत्रालय ने जारी की नयी दिशा निर्देश
To: (As per list attached)
Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated 11th May, 2020
In continuation of Ministry of Home Affairs's Orders of even number dated 1st May 2020 and 5th May 2020 and in exercise of the powers, conferred under Section 10(2)(1) of the Disaster Management Act, the undersigned , in his capacity as Chairperson, National Executive Committee, hereby issues Standard Operating Protocol (SOP), for movement of persons by train, as Annexed herewith, to Ministries /Departments of Government of India, State/Union Territory Governments and State /Union Territory Authorities, with the directions for their strict implementation.
The Secretaries of Ministries /Departments of Government of IndiaCopy to:
The Chief Secretaries/Administrators of States/Union Territories
All members of the National Executive Committee.
Member Secretary , National Disaster Management Authority.
Standard Operating Protocol (SOP), for movement of persons by train
In order to facilitate movement of persons by trains, the following SOP is hereby laid down
- Movement of trains shall be permitted by Ministry of Railways (MoR), in a graded manner, in consultation with Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) and Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
- Train schedule; protocols for booking, entry and movement of passengers; and coach service specifications shall be widely publicized by MoR.
- Only those passengers with confirmed e-tickets shall be allowed to enter the station.
- The movement of the passenger(s) as well as the driver of the vehicle transporting the passenger(s) to and fro the railway station shall be allowed on the basis of the confirmed e-ticket.
- MoR shall ensure the following at the train stations:
All passengers shall be compulsorily screened and only asymptomatic passengers are allowed to enter/ board the train.
All passengers shall be provided with hand sanitizer at entry and exit points at station and in coaches.
All passengers shall be wearing face covers/ masks at entry and during travel.
- During boarding and travel, all passengers will have to observe social distancing .
- Health advisories/ guidelines will be circulated by MoR through Information, Education and Communication (IEC) campaign for their staff and passengers.
- On arrival at their destination, the traveling passengers will have to adhere to such health protocols as are prescribed by the destination State/ UT.
नोट :- हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com पर ऐसी जानकारी रोजाना आती रहती है, तो आप ऐसी ही सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com से जुड़े रहे।