Haryana One Time Registration Portal for Govt. Job : Apply Online Haryana govt. has launched One Time Registration Portal at onetimeregn.har...
Haryana One Time Registration Portal for Govt. Job : Apply Online
Haryana govt. has launched One Time Registration Portal at onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in. This portal is for those people who wants to apply online for Group C or D posts. A separate Common Eligibility Test (CET) would be conducted for recruitment in government jobs. The result of this test by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) would be valid for 3 years. Haryana State Common Eligibility Test is compulsory from 2021 to get placement in group C and group D posts of HSSC.
Haryana One Time Registration Portal for Group C & D Posts
All the applicants in Haryana state who wants to appear for CET for entrance in govt. jobs can apply at new One Time Registration Portal. Filling the application form online at HSSC One Time Registration Portal is necessary for upcoming jobs in government sector. The weightage under the socio-economic criteria would not be more than 10% for Group D posts and 5% for Group C posts.
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for government jobs at HSSC One Time Registration Portal:-
- Firstly visit the official website at https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/eforms/login.aspx
- At the homepage, enter the “mobile number of candidate“, “captcha” and then click at the “Login” button as shown here:-
- Enter the one time password (OTP) sent on candidate’s mobile phone number and click at “Submit” button.
- Then read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form at HSSC One Time Registration Portal. Tick at the “I Agree” checkbox and click at the “Submit” button.
- The registration form at the Haryana Staff Selection Commission One Time Registration Portal.
- Applicants will have to enter the resident details, Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Family ID (if not then aadhaar number), candidates basic details and click at the “Save Draft” button.
- Applicants can proceed to filling the application form at HSSC One Time Registration Portal and finally click at the “Submit” button to complete the registration process for Haryana CET Exam.
This HSSC CET Exam is now necessary for group C, D posts and registration should be only one time at Haryana One Time Registration Portal.
Important Points Regarding Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET)
- Application form is for one time registration to appear in Haryana State Common Eligibility Test, which is compulsory to become eligible for submission of application for recruitment to Group-C or Group D post in Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Application form is provisional and subject to other terms and conditions of eligibility/acceptance at time of advertisement for recruitment.
- The applicant shall have to upload self-attested documentary evidence in support of his/her claim(s) with the application form and if he/she is unable to provide the same, then the application shall be treated as an incomplete one and shall not be considered and shall be deemed to be rejected.
- If an applicant, while filling up the application form gives incorrect/false information or conceals anything then his candidature shall be liable to be rejected/cancelled without giving him any opportunity of hearing, at any stage i.e., prior to/after recruitment/ appointment.
- After filling up all the columns of application form and before submitting the same, each and every applicant should download the pdf soft copy of his/her form alongwith uploaded documents and also take its print out to check the correctness.
- An applicant who has ever been prevented from appearing in any examination/ experiential course by any agency / selection committee of any Government including the Haryana Government or have been prevented/convicted by any court of law shall not be eligible to submit his application form.
- An applicant has to submit their application form for One Time Registration only. If application has already been submitted to OTR portal of Haryana Staff Selection Commission there is no need to submit it again.
- The applicant shall have to fillup all columns carefully. No application for correction of particulars shall be entertained, later on, by the Commission in this regard.
हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (HSSC) में किसी भी प्रार्थी को अपना एप्लीकेशन फार्म बार-बार ना भरना पड़े, इसके लिए One Time Registration portal https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in शुरू किया गया है। यह रजिस्ट्रेशन प्रार्थी द्वारा परिवार पहचान पत्र की फैमिली आईडी के आधार पर किया जाएगा। With the launch of this One Time Registration Portal, youth would be required to apply and submit fees on the portal only once. The fees for the candidates is hereby mentioned:-
- Rs. 500 for general category candidates
- Rs. 250 for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
This would not only bring about more transparency but also speed up the recruitment process
Start / Last Date to Apply Online at Haryana One Time Registration Portal
हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (HSSC) में ग्रुप C व D के लिए One Time Registration portal के माध्यम से चयन होगा। इस पोर्टल पर एक बार ही फॉर्म भरना होगा। फैमिली आईडी का नंबर डालने से प्रार्थी की सारी डिटेल वन टाइम रजिस्ट्रेशन फार्म द्वारा स्वयं उठा ली जाएगी और फार्म पूरी तरह से भरने के बाद प्रार्थी के लिए एक यूनीक आईडी नंबर जैनरेट होगा व भविष्य में आयोग में किसी भी पद के लिए आवेदन करने हेतु हमेशा उसी नंबर का प्रयोग किया जाएगा। Here are the important dates (start date / last date) to Apply Online at Haryana One Time Registration Portal for recruitment in Group C, D posts of HSSC.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 12 January 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 31 March 2021
Students who are appearing for Class 10th and 12th examination this year could also provisionally apply on the portal.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission One Time Registration Portal Launch
Giving a relief to government jobs aspirants in Haryana, CM Manohar Lal Khattar on 12 January 2021 launched a One Time Registration Portal for Group C and D category posts and non-gazetted teaching posts in various government departments. CM Khattar also announced a Common Eligibility Test (CET) to be conducted by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for filling up different posts of Group C and D.
Each candidate registering on the portal would be issued a unique ID number on basis of which he or she could apply as per their educational qualification and experience. A separate Common Eligibility Test (CET) would be conducted for the Group C and Group D posts and it would be valid for a period of three years. The selection for the Group D posts would be made on the basis of merit of Common Entrance Test (CET) including marks under social-economic criteria and experience, whereas in case of Group C posts, the candidates would also have to clear the departmental examination in addition to the CET. The weightage under socio-economic criteria would not be more than 10 per cent for Group D posts and 5 per cent for Group C posts.
HSSC One Time Registration Portal Integration with Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP)
One Time Registration Portal would be integrated with the Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) and the details of family members of the candidate would be automatically generated while filling up the form. The candidates would also have the facility to update the family details on the portal. If any candidate does not have PPP, he could get it prepared from any nearby authorized centre.
As the Parivar Pehchan Patras are issued to Haryana Domicile only; the state government has decided that those who have been residing in Haryana for the last 5 years would be issued Haryana Domicile certificate. Earlier, this condition was 15 years. For those, whose stay in Haryana is less than five years, temporary domicile certificates would be issued,” CM added.
Chairman, Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Bharat Bhushan Bharti added, “While One Time Registration Portal would not only provide an opportunity to the job aspirants to apply and pay fees only once and also give them respite from making frequent rounds to the Commission office for document verification, the Common Eligibility Test (CET) would go a long way in the recruitment of quality manpower.”