Bihar Mukhyamantri Anusuchit Jati Evam Anusuchit Janjati Udyami Yojana Bihar Government had launched Mukhyamantri Anusuchit Jati Evam Anusuc...
Bihar Mukhyamantri Anusuchit Jati Evam Anusuchit Janjati Udyami Yojana
Bihar Government had launched Mukhyamantri Anusuchit Jati Evam Anusuchit Janjati Udyami Yojana (CM Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes Entrepreneur Scheme) on 5th August 2018. Under this Mukhyamantri SC / ST Udyami Yojana, govt. will provide Interest Free loans to all the entrepreneurs from scheduled case and scheduled tribes category. People can check the complete apply online process and how to fill Mukhya Mantri SC / ST Udyami Yojana online registration / application form at startup.bihar.gov.in website.
Mukhyamantri SC / ST Udyami Yojana 2020
The state govt. will provide financial assistance of upto Rs. 10 lakh to start a small scale industry or trade. Out of the total financial assistance under Mukhyamantri SC / ST Udyami Yojana, half of the amount would be given as subsidy and rest as interest free loans. Loan repayment is to be made in 84 installments starting after the functioning of their new business.
This scheme will benefit SC / ST entrepreneurs to a great extent and will turn them into businessman. This will lead to the overall development of the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category people.
The minimum qualification under this scheme is Intermediate (Class 10th) for SC / ST candidates.
Bihar Mukhyamantri SC / ST Udyami Yojana Online Application Form
All the SC / ST candidates who wish to avail the scheme can check the complete eligibility conditions. Here is the complete process to fill SC / ST Udyami Yojana Online Application Form:-
- First of all, visit the official Startup Bihar Website –
- At the homepage, click at the “रजिस्टर करें” link present at the bottom of the Startup Bihar homepage.
- Then the Bihar Mukhyamantri SC / ST Udyami Yojana Online Registration Form will appear.
- Here applicants can enter their name, mobile number, aadhaar no, type of application and click at the “ओटीपी प्राप्त करें” tab. Then applicants can enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number to open the CM SC ST Udyami Yojana Apply Online Declaration Form.
- Here applicants can enter other details such as name of father / husband, address and tick declaration. The declaration clause include various things such as whether applicant is resident of Bihar, belongs to SC / ST category, correctness of information, proper use of assistance in setting up business etc.
- Tick all the declaration clauses, enter place, check all the auto-filled in details and click at the “सबमिट करें” button.
- Then the Mukhyamantri SC / ST Udyami Yojana Online Application Form 2020 will appear.
- Now applicants can enter all the necessary details accurately and click at the “Save & Next” button.
After the पंजीकरण – सामान्य जानकारी, candidates can enter the परिवार का विवरण, संस्था का विवरण, प्रोजेक्ट से सम्बंधित जानकारी, बैंक/वित्तीय संस्थान ऋण की विवरणी, पूंजी /निवेश का विवरण, दस्तावेज अपलोड, सामान्य घोषणा tab.
Benefits of CM SC / ST Udyami Yojana Online Registration
Here candidates can make registration first and then fill the online application form to avail subsidy and interest free loans upto Rs. 10 lakh to start their own business. Industries Department has launched this scheme within 2 months after conceptualization. Out of the total 3000 applications received, 500 beneficiaries have been selected.
Out of these selected beneficiaries, around 135 have already being trained and training for other 150 entrepreneurs will start soon. CM Nitish Kumar has given Rs. 5 Lakh to 5 beneficiaries to mark the official launch of this scheme.
Salient Features of Mukhya Mantri SC / ST Udyami Yojana 2020
The important features and highlights of Mukhyamantri Anusuchit Jati Evam Anusuchit Janjati Udyami Yojana are as follows:-
- Under CM SC / ST Entrepreneur Scheme, govt. will provide Rs. 10 lakh as financial assistance.
- Out of this total amount, Rs. 5 lakh would be given as Subsidy and Rs. 5 Lakh as Loan amount to the SC / ST entrepreneurs.
- No Interest would be charged on Loan amount. Rs. 5 Lakh Loan will be completely Interest free i.e entrepreneurs would not have to pay any additional amount during repayment.
- Under Mukhyamantri SC / ST Udyami Yojana, the entrepreneurs will have to make loan repayment in 84 equal installments.
- Repayment installment will begin only after the proposed industry or trade starts its operation.
- The process to get Interest Free Loans has been simplified. Loans will now be granted on Self Declaration by the beneficiary from any Nationalized banks.
SC / ST members always faces difficulty in getting loans as Banks used to reject their applications on one pretext or other. This scheme will help them to avail loans from banks without any interest. This scheme will enable them to provide employment to other candidates. The state govt. is making every possible effort to improve the overall living standards of the people from weaker sections of the society. Bihar govt. wants to include all the entrepreneurs from SC / ST community in mainstream.
CM Nitish Kumar to Extend Rs. 10 Lakh Entrepreneurship Sop for All
The benefits of the Mukhya Mantri Udyami Yojana scheme under which Rs 5 lakh is provided as grant/subsidy and Rs 5 lakh as an interest-free loan, was so far limited to the members of the SC, ST and the extremely backward classes (EBCs). Chief minister Nitish Kumar has promised to extend the existing Rs. 10 lakh financial assistance for entrepreneurship development to all citizens above 18 years, if voted back to power. Ruling JDU party has already announced to extend the scheme to women irrespective of their caste.
Bihar CM mentioned that “The assistance of Rs 10 lakh that we used to provide to members of SC, ST and EBCs will now be given to people of all classes so that new and advanced technology can be used to generate more employment opportunities.” This announcement comes as a counter to RJD leader Tejashwi Prasad Yadav’s mega poll announcement to provide government jobs to 10 lakh youths if he is voted to power.