Delhi Corona Mobile App Download From Google Play Store Delhi government has started a dedicated Delhi Corona App to provide citizens with c...
Delhi Corona Mobile App Download From Google Play Store
Delhi government has started a dedicated Delhi Corona App to provide citizens with comprehensive resources to combat COVID-19. This is the official mobile application of the Government of NCT of Delhi (GNCTD). All the android smartphone users can now download Delhi Corona Mobile App from google play store. This mobile app will help people to find out the status of total hospital beds and ventilators in the Union Territory.
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has launched Delhi Corona App to assist its citizens in preventing Coronavirus spread using services of the line departments of GNCTD. Delhi Corona plans to provide a single avenue to cater to all the needs and issues of the Delhi populace during these tough times. People can find and access healthcare facilities offered by both government and private hospitals in Delhi for COVID-19 treatment.
This Delhi Corona App will tell you how many hospital beds are vacant and how many are occupied at a particular moment.
- Delhi Corona Mobile App Download [No Registration]
- Benefits of Delhi Corona App
- Features of Delhi Corona App
Delhi Corona Mobile App Download [No Registration]
- Here is the direct link to download Delhi Corona Mobile App from google play store:-
- The Delhi Corona mobile app download page at google play store will appear.
- People can click at the “Install” button to start downloading app on their android smartphones.
- Delhi Corona app doesn’t require any registration to access the information. All you need to do is go to Google Play from your Android device to download the app. Delhi Corona app also supports both Hindi and English languages.
Benefits of Delhi Corona App
The following are the benefits of using Delhi Corona App in combating the Coronavirus (COVID-19):-
- Self Assessment Tool for Health.
- Guidelines (Do’s & Don’ts in COVID-19).
- Important helpline numbers to ensure well being of users.
- Facility to view all COVID-19 centres in Delhi. List of all government & private hospitals that treat COVID-19 patients.
- Assess which hospitals have beds for Coronavirus Patients. Contains details of total as well as the number of occupied and vacant hospital beds and ventilators to help people in case of an emergency.
- Ration service
- e-Pass Facility to get movement passes
- Service to Access Hunger / Shelter Relief Centres
- View Containment Zones
- Access Delhi govt’s Coronavirus helpline on Whatsapp
It will be built as a stack and continue to be updated over time. This platform will ensure a seamless experience for the user while complying with citizen friendly privacy and security norms.
Features of Delhi Corona App
Here are the important features of Delhi Corona App available at google play store:-
- Last Updated: 1 June 2020
- Size: 10 MB
- Installs: 10,000+
- Current Version: 1.37
- Requires Android: 5.0 and up
- Offered By: Delhi e-Governance Society, IT Department
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Developed by: email@example.com
As per the official data available on the MyGov site, Delhi has crossed the mark of 20,000 coronavirus cases. Delhi has over 11,500 active cases and at least 523 fatalities reported till 2 June 2020.
Source : https://www.livehindustan.com
नोट :- हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com पर ऐसी जानकारी रोजाना आती रहती है, तो आप ऐसी ही सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com से जुड़े रहे