Important Terms and Conditions for giving the office premises of Housing Board Haryana, Saraswati Vihar, M.G. Road, Gurugram for Lease/R...
Important Terms and Conditions for giving the office premises of Housing Board Haryana, Saraswati Vihar, M.G. Road, Gurugram for Lease/Rent
A) The terms and conditions to be complied with by the lessee.
- The rent will have to be paid by 10th of every month, in case of default the penalty @ `1,000/- per day will be imposed. Any theft of electricity will not be tolerated will be reported to electricity vigilance department.
- To pay electricity bill for the electricity consumed for lighting the demised premises and for operation of air conditioners, fans, computers and electrical appliances in the demised premises.
- Not to make any structural alternations into or upon the demised premises or make any alternation or additions to the external appearances or any part of the demised premises without the prior consent of the lessor in writing.
- The demised premises can be used for Government Institutions and Departments, Boards, Corporations of Central/States Governments, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Scheduled Commercial Banks.
- Not to do or suffer to be done in or upon the demised premises or other parts of the said building in common with other persons anything whatsoever, which may be or become a nuisance or annoyance to or in any way interfere with the quite or comfort of the lessor or other lessees and occupiers of the said building.
- Not to place or keep or permit to be placed or kept on the demised premises any offensive, dangerous or highly inflammable or explosive material or any other article or things, which may constitute a danger, nuisance or annoyance to the demised or surrounding premises or the owners or occupiers thereof.
- Not to sub-let, transfer, assign or apart with the possession of the demised premises or any part thereof.
- To permit the lessor, his servants, employees or agents duly authorized by him to enter into and upon the demised premises at all reasonable times for viewing the condition of the demised premises or doing such works or things as may be requisite or necessary for the any repairs, alternations, servicing or improvements to the demised premises.
- To hand over the peaceful possession of the demised premises at the end or the sooner determination of the said term together with all the lessor’s fixtures and fittings in as good conditions as received, fair, wear and tear, damage by fire, acts of God, riots or other civil unrest, war, enemy action and/or other cause not within the control of the lessee, being excepted.
- Not to obstruct or suffer to be obstructed the entrance hall, entrance, doorways, passages, staircase or lifts.
- To replace all broken fittings and fixtures by equally good or better substitutes.
- The lessee will not share the premises with some other which may create nuisance annoyance or in the way of comfort or piece of nearby locality.
- The lessee will be subject to the outcome of the court case.
B) The terms and conditions to be complied with by the lessor.
- That on the lessee paying the rent on the due dates thereof and in the manner herein provided and observing and performing the convents, conditions and stipulations herein contained and on his part to be observed and performed, shall peaceably and quietly hold, possess and enjoy the demised premises during the term without any interruption, disturbance, claim and demand by the lessor or any person lawfully claiming under or trust for the lessor.
- The lessor shall ensure that all the Fire Fighting Systems fittings like Fire tanks, hose reels, fire pumps, sprinklers, hooters are in place and in working condition.
- The lessor shall ensure that the Electricity supply, water supply both drinking and water for bathrooms, underground and overhead tanks, water pumps etc are clean and in working conditions.
- To pay rates, taxes, assessments, duties, cess, impositions, outgoings and burdens what so ever payable to state or local or other authority, which may at any time or from time to time during the term hereby created be imposed or charged upon the demised premises on proporsnate basis of all the three floors.
- To insure and keep the demised premises insured against loss or damages by fire with an insurance company approved in writing by the lessor of complete building costing `6.19 crores.
- It is hereby agreed and declared that these presents are on the express conditions, that if the rent or any part thereof payable in respect of demised premises shall be in arrears for a period of (Two Months) or by if the lessee shall omit to perform or observe any covenants or conditions on the lessee’s part herein contained, the lessor may re-enter upon the demise premises provided that the lessor has served a notice to the lessee and a period of (One Month) has elapsed after the issue of such notice, the lessee does not pay the rent or does not perform or observed the covenant or conditions and thereupon this demise and all rights of the lessee here under shall determined.
- This lease Deed shall be executed in two original copies. The one shall be retained by the lessor and other by the lessee.
- The Lessor will provide all the statutory compliance with regards to the building along with Fire Safety Certificate, fire Equipments in working, Occupation certificate, Lift Safety Certificate, Fire Exit Plan, signages etc.
- The running expenses of D.G. Set and AMC, Maintenance expenditure of lift, Fire Fighting equipment, Gen Set along with electrical panel and transformer, ventilation system will be done by the occupants of three floors as per their share.
- Yearly NOC of Fire Fighting will be taken by the lessor from the concerned department. The lessee will provide any documentation/fee required.
- All the bills/expenditure of power backup, electricity, water, sewerage, urinal borne by the lessee as per their share.
- Maintenance of external civic services will be done by all the occupants as per their share.
- Stilt floor, First Floor and Second Floor will be handed over on “As is where is basis”. Nothing extra accessories or electrical equipments will be installed.
- Security, sweeping and day to day maintenance will be done by the lessee.
- Expenses on account of annual maintenance borne by the lessee on equal share of first floor and second floor.
- Operation of lift, fire fighting system and pump set for lifting water will be done by lessee of first floor and second floor equal basis.
- The electricity bill will be paid by the lessee i.e. occupant of the first floor and second floor, generated by Sub-Meter.
- Monthly water and sewerage charges will be paid by the lessee as per share basis of three floors.
- The driver room will be used by Housing Board Haryana only.
- Electricity bill for common services will be divided by the occupants equally by the occupants of different floor.
- If any dispute of any nature is arises the decision of Chief Administrator, Housing Board Haryana will be final and binding on the both the parties.
- Three months advance notice is required from either side for vacating of demised premises.
Housing Board Haryana
Source : http://hbh.gov.in/Portals/0/act.pdf
नोट :- हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com पर ऐसी जानकारी रोजाना आती रहती है, तो आप ऐसी ही सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com से जुड़े रहे