Fund Release under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) (Urban) - Housing for All PAO(Sectt.)/HUA/ Admin/Advice/ 2019-20/2106 - 07 GOVE...
Fund Release under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) (Urban) - Housing for All
PAO(Sectt.)/HUA/ Admin/Advice/ 2019-20/2106 - 07
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
PAO(Sectt.), M/ o Housing and Urban Affairs
507-C(wing), Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
|Advice Date:||05/02/ 2020|
The General Manager,Reserve Bank of India,
Central Accounts Section,
Additional Office Building,
East High Court Road,
NAGPUR - 440 001
Please debit our account with Rs.7,83,00,000/- (Seven Crore Eighty Three Lakh Only.) by contra credit to the following accounts of the Governments with the amounts mentioned against each:
Month and Year of Accounts: February,2020 The Amount to be Settled: February,2020
|SI . No .||Name of the State||State Code||Scheme Code||Amount||Sanction No. and Date|
|1||ODISHA||112||1989-STATE AND UT GRANTS UNDER PMAY (URBAN)||7,83,00 , 000||N-11011/ 76/ 2018-HFA-III-UD
(C.No. 9051699) dated
04/ 02/ 2020
GRAND TOTAL :
|7,83,00 , 000|
Signature of the authorized official
(Pawan Kumar Bhatnagar)
Senior Accounts Officer1 O/o the Accountant General (A&E), Odisha, Bhubneshwar-715001
2 Vinod Gupta, US (HFA) Minsitry of Housig & Urban Affairs
(Pawan Kumar Bhatnagar)
Senior Accounts Officer
No.N- 11011/76/2018-HF-A- III-UD (C.No.9051699)
Government of India
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
(HFA - III)To
Pay and Accounts Officer (Sectt.),
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs,
New Delhi -11
Nirman Bhawan. New Delhi.
Dated:- 4th February. 2020
Sub: Release of Central Assistance under Pradhan Maotri Awas Yojana (PMAY) (Urban) - Housing for All Mission to State Govt. of Odisha for the financial year 2019- 20.Sir,
The undersigned is directed to convey the Sanction of the President of India to the release of Rs. 7,83,00,000/- (Rupees Sevenn Crore Eighty Three Lakh only) to State Govt. of Odisha as part payment of 2nd instalment of central grant (Scheduled Tribe Component) for Creation of Capital Assets under Pradhan Mantri. Awas Yojana (PMAY) (Urban) for the FY 2019-20.
2. The statement showing details of the 36 BLC projects (out of 49) against which the above Grant is released towards 2nd instalment of the Central Assistance is annexed.
3. Based on decision and recommendations of CSMC under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) (Urban) in its 38th Meeting held on 26th September, 2018, the amount of central grant is being released subject to the following conditions:
- i. Necessary sanctions/ approvals/ compliances required under the statutory or other regulatory regime as applicable would be obtained by the authority (ies) concerned with the project (s).
- ii. The State Government and implementing agencies shall put in place a monitoring system to ensure that the project (s) achieve scheduled milestone and envisaged outcomes including implementation of reforms and other conditionalities required under the scheme.
- iii. The State Govt./implementing agencies shall utilize the grant in accordance with the approved guidelines for the implementation of the Scheme of PMAY(U).
- iv. The State Govt./ULB shall provide funds as per approvals in the projects .
- v. The State Government shall furnish Utilization Certificates of the Grant released in the prescribed format (form 19-A) as per GFR - 2017 and as provided in the scheme guidelines.
- vi. The funds shall be utilized for the purpose for which these are sanctioned; otherwise these will have to be refunded along with interest as per provisions for GFR-2017.
- vii. State should ensure that data entry in PMAY (U) - MIS portal arc completed at the earliest. The said amount is being released on the basis of valid beneficiaries entered in PMAY (U)-MlS. Remaining part of 2nd instalment/Subsequent instalment will be released based on valid beneficiaries entered in PMAY (U)-MIS.
- viii. The agencies responsible for implementation of PMAY (U) should get themselves registered on PFMS portal.
- ix. Transfers of funds to different entities and individual beneficiaries shall be made through PFMS/DBT. as applicable.
- x. State Government should ensure that there is no violation of Model Code of Conduct while releasing funds to implementing Agencies/ULBs/Beneficiaries
5. The amount is debitable from the account of the Central Government in the books under the following Head of Account under Demand No. 56 or M/o Housing and Urban Affairs for the year 20 19-20:
|Major Head:||3601||Grants-in-aid to State Governments|
|Centrally Sponsored Scheme|
|Scheduled Tribe Component|
|Urban Housing- Other Grants|
|Pradhan MantriAwasYojana (Urban)|
|Object Head||17.01.35||Grants for Creation of Capital Assets|
6. The amount will be credited to the State Government's account in RBI as per procedure laid down by Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure vide O.M. No. F-II(45/76/SC) dated 22.02.1977.
7. As per rule 236(1) of GFR, 2017, the relevant accounts of the Grantee institution (s)/ Organisation(s) shall be open to inspection by the sanctioning authority and audit, both by the Comptroller and Auditor General of India under the provision of CAG (DPC) Act 1971 and internal audit by the Principal Accounts Office of the Ministry or Department, whenever the Institution or Organisation is called upon to do so.
8. This requisite UCs has been received against these projects for release of 2nd installment of the grant under PMAY (U).
9. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Division vide their Note No.68-70 (E: 9051699) dated 22.01.2020.
10. This sanction has been registered at S.No.356 i n the Sanction Register of HFA Directorate (HFA. III Section) of the Ministry of HUA for the year 2019-20.
Under Secretary to the Government of India