Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme, उत्तर प्रदेश वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना Our government has been working to safeguard the interest o...
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme, उत्तर प्रदेश वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना
Our government has been working to safeguard the interest of older generation in our country. Now in UP, a scheme is launched for the welfare of the senior citizens residing in the state. The scheme is known as the UP Old Age Pension Scheme 2020. A simple and yet effective application procedure is undertaken for the scheme which will be further included in this article. We have also included every key detail about the UP Old Age Pension scheme for the year 2019-2020.
UP Old Age Pension Scheme
The UP Old Age Pension scheme is for the development of senior citizens of our country. Under the scheme, an incentive of Rupees 800 will be given per month to the old people residing in the Uttar Pradesh state. The main motive behind the launch of the scheme is the welfare of senior citizens of Uttar Pradesh state. The scheme is relaunched with an increased incentive, previously the incentive under the scheme was just 750 rupees per month and now the incentive is 800 rupees per month.
Benefits Of UP Old Age Pension Scheme
There are many benefits of the Uttar Pradesh State old-age pension schemes and the main benefit of the scheme is that Government will provide an incentive of rupees 800 to the senior citizens monthly. The incentive will directly credit into the bank account of the senior citizens in the state. The Uttar Pradesh government has undertaken the scheme so that the senior citizens of our country had no longer to worry about the financial problems of their life.
Eligibility Criteria For The Scheme
Only the following applicants will be able to avail the benefits of the UP Old Age Pension scheme :-
- An applicant who is a resident of Uttar Pradesh state
- An applicant whose age is 60 years and above.
- The applicant who belongs to the Below Poverty Line group.
- The applicant must also hold a certificate of BPL.
- An applicant should be from the economically weaker section of the society.
- Also, an applicant can be from the backward class of society.
While filling out the application form for the scheme the following documents must be kept ready:-
- Domicile certificate.
- A birth certificate as proof of age.
- School leaving certificate
- House agreement or other relevant documents.
- Caste certificate granted by the authorised authority as a proof of caste.
- Driving license of the applicant as a proof of identification.
- Income certificate of the applicant to proof income criteria.
- Bank passbook details of the applicant for fund transfer.
If you want to enroll yourself under the UP Old Age pension scheme then you have to follow the simple procedure:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme
- Click on the Old Pension tab present at the homepage of the website
- UP Old Age Pension Scheme
- On the next web page click on the Apply Online tab.
- Now select the New Entry Form link
- Old Age Pension Apply Online
- The application form will display on your screen.
- Application Form UP Old Age Pension Scheme
- Fill in the asked details.
- Attach the above-mentioned documents along with the application.
- Click on the Save button.
- You’ll be provided with an acknowledgement slip.
- Finally clicks on the Final Submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Submit it to the DSWO/DPO/DHYO office within one month from the date of final submission of the application form.
If you have successfully submitted your form the next step you have to take is to track your application status. To track your application status follow these simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Government.
- Click on Check Application Status Online tab given on the homepage.
- Enter your application registration number and bank account number.
- Create a password.
- Login through the credentials.
- Thus, your application status will appear on your screen.
नोट :- हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com पर ऐसी जानकारी रोजाना आती रहती है, तो आप ऐसी ही सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com से जुड़े रहे।