YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was promised by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh The Citizens of Andhra Pradesh who are searching for the...
YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was promised by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh
The Citizens of Andhra Pradesh who are searching for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List will get the complete information here. State Government will provide financial assitance only for those beneficiaries who will be included under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Final Beneficiary List. So Check Your name in the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List and avail all the benefits of the scheme.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List
YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was promised by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state in the month of June and also the first piece of information was published on the Indian Congress Website. And it is also said that the inauguration will be done on the 15th of October. Among the beneficiaries under the scheme will be the middle and lower class farmers. The scheme can prove to be a great asset for the farmers belonging to the lower-middle-class household because in the scheme direct funds will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries which will help them to carry on the day to day financial chorus.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, the main beneficiaries were included as the farmers of the state. The scheme will provide financial aid to the farmers and the funds should be decided by the concerned authorities. Although the registration process has already been started and the beneficiary list has been prepared by the concerned authorities.
Overview of Rythu Bharosa Farmer Scheme
|Name Of Scheme||AP CM YSR Rythu Bharosa 2019|
|Introduced by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Department||Farmer Welfare Department|
|Start Date of Scheme||15 Oct 2019|
|Beneficiary||Small & Marginal Farmers|
|Benefits||To Provide Rs 12500 as Investment Support|
|Objective||To increase the Productivity of the state|
|Start to Apply||Available Soon|
|Mode of Application||Not Declared|
|Official website||Available Soon|
About AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
To safeguard and protect the interest of the small and weak farmers, the Andhra Pradesh government has come up with the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Under the scheme, financial support will be provided to the farmers of Andhra Pradesh state. In the Andhra Pradesh state, the condition of the farmers is usually not up to the mark financially thus, to provide adequate resources for the low-income families residing in the villages and doing farming as their primary occupation the scheme has been introduced.
Benefits YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List
Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, many benefits were imposed on the citizens and some of the benefits are given below:-
- The first and foremost benefit of the scheme is the financial support that it will provide to the farmers of the state.
- The scheme will also ensure a better working environment for the farmers.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme will help provide financial security to the families whose main occupation is farming.
- The scheme will ensure a sense of belonging among the farmers towards the government.
- This scheme can help the government to gain the trust of the farmers and hence making a place in the hearts of the residents.
- The scheme will benefit up to 250 lakh farmers under the Andhra Pradesh state.
Selection Procedure YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List
The selection procedure will be undertaken by the concerned authorities and the beneficiaries will be selected under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. Although, the scheme is yet to be launched on 15th October but the selection process that will be undertaken by the concerned authorities is given below :-
- Newly selected village volunteers will be able to identify eligible farmers in the given areas.
- After collecting the information, the village volunteers will report to revenue officials.
- The revenue officials will then prepare a final list of beneficiaries.
- The final AP Rythu Bharosa farmer list will be submitted to the government.
- After this, the District wise beneficiary list will be uploaded and made available online.
- Interested farmers can check their names in the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme list.
How To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List
- The Beneficiary who wants to check their name in YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List Firstly they have to visit at the official website
- After that Click on the YSR Rythu Bharosa List Option
- Now Select all the Required Option Such as District Name, Beneficiary Details, etc
- After that click on the Submit Button
- Now take a Print out of Beneficiary List and keep it safe for Future Use
Note:- As mentioned above the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is yet to be launched on 15th October 2019 so, the direct procedure to check your name under the beneficiaries list is yet to be announced by the concerned authorities. But there is just one way to check your name under the beneficiary list of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme that is if you have enrolled yourself under the PM Kisan Yojana and your name is present in the PM Kisan Yojana list there are on 99% of chance that your name will be included under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.