HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT PATNA RECRUITMENT OF PERSONAL ASSISTANT Recruitment of Personal Assistant Employment Notice - HC/02/2...
HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT PATNA RECRUITMENT OF PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Recruitment of Personal Assistant
Employment Notice - HC/02/2019
1. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to 131 vacant posts of
Personal Assistant as also vacancies likely to occur in near future, initially on probation for a period of one year in the establishment of Patna High Court, Patna, in Level 7 of pay matrix of 7” PRC plus usual allowances as admissible under the Rules, under terms and conditions mentioned below:
2. Willing candidates may apply online following the link on the website of the Court (www.patnahighcourt.gov.in) from 22.05.2019 to 11.06.2019 till 23:59 hours after which the link shall be disabled. However, the link shall remain available up to 16.06.2019 till 23.59 hours only for the purpose of uploading the scanned photograph, signature of the candidate, filling in Bank reference number and obtaining print-out of the application form. The candidates are advised to fill the online application form very carefully and then finally submit the form. The candidates must take a printout of the online filled in application form and keep with themselves, and produce the same, along with all the required certificates at the time of interview for verification of documents.
3. Candidate must be:-
- (i) a citizen of India.
- (ii) medically fit.
- (iii) of good character and having clean antecedent.
- (iv) Age Limit: Age of a candidate as on the date of this advertisement shall not be less than 21 years and shall not be more than 35 years that may be relaxed by 5 years in respect of suitable candidates of the female and reserved category only. Upper age limit shall be relaxable by 5 years for those in the employment of the Central or the State Government. Age limit shall not apply to persons already serving in establishment of this Court including daily wage employees and those working in the Courts subordinate to the Patna High Court or placed on deputation.
4. Minimum qualification prescribed for appointment to the post:-
- (i) The candidates must possess the minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty or its equivalent from a recognized University. Preference may be given to Law Graduates.
- (ii) Unless the candidate is an Honours Graduate in English or a Post Graduate in English, he must have obtained 50% marks in English at the Intermediate Examination.
- (iii) The Candidates shall possess a certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from an Institution recognized/registered by or with the Government.
- a) The certificate above mentioned must have been obtained within one year immediately preceding the date of advertisement seeking applications for appointment except in cases where they have already been working as such.
- b) The candidates having experience of working in English Shorthand and English Typing with a law firm or in a Government Office would be preferred.
- (iv) The Candidates shall possess a diploma/ a certificate of at least a 6 months’ course in Computer Application from an Institution recognized by the Government.
- (v) The Candidates must have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English Shorthand-Typing test.
- (vi) The Candidates must have a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing test.
5. Mode of Appointment
By direct recruitment on the basis of
- (i) English shorthand-typing test with minimum speed of 80 W.P.M. for 800 words only i.e. at the rate of 80 W.P.M. for 10 minutes and 35 minutes for its transcription along with 15 minutes for revision of shorthand immediately after dictation.
- (ii) Typing (English) speed of 40 words per minute.
- (iii) English language and grammartest.
- (iv) Knowledge of Computer applications. (v) Oral Interview.
The minimum qualifying standard will be :-
- (i) Accuracy of 90% in English Shorthand typing test;
- (ii) 95% in English typing test;
- (iii) 60% marks in English Language and grammar test;
- (iv) 60% marks in computer application test, (v) 30% marks in oral interview.
6. Examination Fee:-
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.700/- (Rupees seven hundred) only for GENERAL/BC/EBC category candidates, Rs.350/- (Rupees three hundred fifty) only for SC/ST candidates and Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred seventy five) only for PH candidates as examination fee online only by following the link while filling up the form on website of the Court (www.patnahighcourt.gov.in).
(a) Application without prescribed fee would not be considered.
(b) Examination Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
(c) Concession of fees is provided to reserved category candidates of Bihar only.
7. Reservation would be given in the following manner:-
- Scheduled Caste 16%
- Scheduled Tribes 01%
- Extremely Backward Class_ 18%
- Backward Class 12%
- Physically Handicapped 03%
Note:- Benefit of reservation will be given to only those candidates who are permanent residents of Bihar. If applicant does not claim reservation in the proper place of application form, He/ She will not be entitled to the benefit of reservation. Certificate of Permanent Domicile of Bihar is to be furnished by the candidates, at the time of interview.
8. General Conditions :-
- (i) Candidates in Govt./Public Undertaking Service and those working in the Courts subordinate to the Patna High Court or placed on deputation must take prior permission of the employer before filling the online application form. Such candidates are advised to preserve the permission letter obtained from their employer to produce the same whenever required/requisitioned.
- (ii) In case, it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or has furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her candidature/ selection is liable to be cancelled.
9. The candidates will have to download the Admit Card from the website of this Court by entering their registration number and date of birth, and hard copy of the same will not be sent to them. The candidates are advised to keep visiting the website of the Court for details and updates regarding examination.
10. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the High Court's website on account of heavy load on internet/website.
11. High Court does not take any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Court.
12. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying to the post. Other modes of application would not be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
13. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application will bind the candidate personally and if found to be false shall be liable for prosecution apart from consequences in civil law, as may be deemed appropriate.
14, The candidates shall be required to submit such information and documents as may be required by the Patna High Court, Patna from time to time.
15. The candidates must carefully read the General Instructions and follow the instructions therein for filling up online application form.
16. The candidates are advised to check the following declaration given in the box appropriately otherwise their application may be rejected. “I hereby declare that the facts and details given by me in this application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. | understand that in the event of any of the particulars or information above being found false or incorrect at any stage, my candidature shall be liable to be rejected.”
Dated :- 21/05/2019 REGISTRAR GENERAL
Recruitment of Personal Assistant (Employment Notice — HC/02/2019)
How to Apply
Candidates must apply online from 22.05.2019 to 11.06.2019 till 23:59 hours. For Applying online, visit the “Recruitments” column on the left hand menu of the Court’s website (http://patnahighcourt.gov.in)
Instructions for Filling in the Online Application
1. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Address, Category etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submitting the online application. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained and permissible.
2. Candidates should fill in the details in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, Candidates are advised to verify every particular filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ marks sheets. Any change/ alteration found at later stage may disqualify the candidature.
3. After all the details are filled in and submitted, a Registration number will get generated. Thereafter, the candidate will have to make payment by following the link on the website of the Court. Only after 24 hours of making successful payment, the candidate may visit the website of the Court again, enter his registration number and date of birth, upload his scanned photograph and signature to finally submit the application form.
4. The candidates must take a printout of the finally submitted online application form and keep it with themselves. The same along with relevant certificates shall be requisitioned from the candidates qualifying the examination.
5. Instructions for Photograph Image and Signature Image :-
Photograph Image :
- (a) The size of the file should be upto 40kb.
- (b) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 40kb.
- (c) The image file should be JPEG or JPG format only.
- (d) Dimensions 200x230 pixels preferred.
Signature image :
- (a) The size of the file should be upto 10kb.
- (b) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 10kb.
- (c) The image file should be JPEG or JPG format only.
- (d) Dimensions 14060 pixels preferred.
6. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the High Court's website on account of heavy load on internet/website.
7. High Court does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Court.
8. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
9. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application will bind the candidate personally and if found to be false shall be liable for prosecution apart from consequences in civil law as may be deemed appropriate.
10. The candidates shall be required to submit such information and documents as may be required by the Patna High Court, Patna from time to time.