Indira Awas Yojana procedure to Check List 2021 Housing is one of the most important facilities that a human being must-have. And as we all ...
Indira Awas Yojana procedure to Check List 2021
Housing is one of the most important facilities that a human being must-have. And as we all know that many housing schemes are released by the government every year such as the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana. The Indira Awas Yojana is also helpful for the needy poor people of the country and its help to improve there living conditions.
- Indira Awaas Yojana IAY List 2020
- Objective Of Indira Awaas Yojana Beneficiary List
- Procedure To Check IAY List 2021
- Application Procedure Under The Scheme
- Procedure To Check Awas Yojana List OnlineBy Using Application Number
- By Using Name, Father’s name & Mobile Number
Indira Awaas Yojana IAY List 2020
The Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY) popularly referred to as IAY is one of the central government housing schemes. The Indira Awas Yojana has the scope for a comprehensive solution for the rural poor people who have no place to live. The IAY is a flagship scheme operating through the Ministry of Rural Development. The Indira Aawas Yojana has taken into consideration to provide houses to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) families in the rural areas. It has been in operation since 1985-86. Since its beginning, the IAY is providing houses to all the people who are financially and economically backward, to the people who live in rural areas, and also the people who live in slums.
Objective Of Indira Awaas Yojana Beneficiary List
The Indira Awas Yojana was implemented for the betterment of people who are below the poverty line because the main aim of the scheme was to provide housing facilities to the ones who cannot afford it. The target groups for houses under the IAY are below the poverty line households living in the rural areas or belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, Freed Bonded Labourers and non-SC/ST BPL rural households, widows and next of kin to defense personnel/paramilitary forces killed in action residing in rural areas (irrespective of their income criteria), ex-servicemen and retired members of paramilitary forces fulfilling the other conditions.
Procedure To Check IAY List 2021
To check the beneficiary list under the Indira Awas Yojana or the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana or IAY
- Click on the stakeholder option displayed on the homepage of the official website.
- Click on IAY / PMAY-G beneficiary link present at the drop-down menu.
- A new web page will display.
- On that webpage submit the relevant details.
- If you want to check the PMAY G list through registration number then provide registration number and click on the submit button.
- If you do not have a registration number, click on the Advanced Search option.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- Select the plan type and then click the submit button.
- The list of beneficiaries will be displayed on your screen.
Application Procedure Under The Scheme
To apply for the Indira Awas Yojana or now known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin you just have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Visit the PM Awas Yojana Gramin official website
- Select your relevant option under the Application Form block.
- You will be asked to enter your Aadhar card number.
- Enter your Aadhar card number carefully.
- Thus you will be redirected to an application form.
- Provide the required details.
- Click on Submit.
- Save your application form.
Procedure To Check Awas Yojana List Online
If you want to check the status of your application form under the Indira Awas Yojana or the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana Gramin then, you can follow these simple steps given below:-
By Using Application Number
- First, you have to visit Awas Yojana Website
- Look for Citizen Assessment option on the homepage.
- Click on Track Your Assessment Status under the drop-down menu.
- From the two options click on By Assessment ID button.
- Enter your assessment ID and Mobile No.
- Click on the submit option.
- The assessment status will appear on your screen.
By Using Name, Father’s name & Mobile Number
- Visit official portal Awas Housing For All Official Website
- Click Citizen Assessment option
- Select Track Your Assessment Status
- Click on By Name, Father’s Name & Mobile No. button.
- Enter name, Mobile number, City, District
- Click on Submit
- Assessment status will appear on the screen.