Green Delhi Mobile App APK Download From Google Play Store Green Delhi App has now been launched by the Delhi government to curb pollution ...
Green Delhi Mobile App APK Download From Google Play Store
Green Delhi App has now been launched by the Delhi government to curb pollution in the capital city. All the android users can now download Green Delhi Mobile App from google play store. The new app is one of the initiations from the govt’s seven point action plan to fight against air pollution in Delhi. This mobile application aims to register complaints on violations of anti pollution norms.
Green Delhi Mobile App
Green Delhi Mobile app launch was previously announced on 6 October 2020. The app has been launched on 29 October 2020 officially by the Delhi Chief Minister Shri Aravind Kejriwal. Citizens can download the Green Delhi Mobile Application from the play store and register their complaints online using the Green Delhi App.
The newly launched Green Delhi App is an initiative of Delhi govt towards pollution control and reporting.
On October 6, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal announced an action plan to fight air pollution. The government’s “Yudh Pradushan Ke Virudh” campaign, along with dust-control strategies, a tree transplantation policy and schemes to encourage electric vehicles, included the launch of the Green Delhi app.
The app will be launched by CM Kejriwal with the motive of curbing air pollution in the national capital region.
Users will be able to upload photos and videos of instances of anti-pollution norms violation along with their complaints on the app.
On Tuesday, Delhi environment minister Gopal Rai held a review meeting with officials of the police and public works departments, Delhi Development Authority, the National Highways Authority of India, the three municipal corporations, the New Delhi Municipal Council, the revenue and the environment departments to discuss the grievance redressal mechanism in connection with the app.
A statement issued by Gopal Rai’s office said that failure to address the issue on time will result in action against the concerned nodal officers.
“The nodal officers are provided training to address issues. Through the Green Delhi application, people will be able to notify the government about burning waste, industrial pollution, dust, etc, by registering complaints online,” the statement said.
Meanwhile, the Union environment ministry published “The Commission for Air Quality Management in National Capital Region and Adjoining Area Ordinance” on Thursday with the objective of implementing an approach to monitoring, tackling and eliminating causes of air pollution in Delhi-NCR.
Green Delhi Mobile App APK Download from Google Play Store
- Here is the direct link to download Green Delhi Mobile App APK from google play store –
- The page of Green Delhi App through which people can download Green Delhi Mobile App APK from google play store.
- All the android smartphone users can now download Green Delhi App from google playstore in a hassle free manner.
Salient Features of Green Delhi Mobile App
Here are the salient features of the Green Delhi Mobile App launched by the govt. of NCT of Delhi:-
28 October 2020
4.1 and up
How to do Online Complaint Registration @ Green Delhi App
As mentioned earlier, the Green Delhi app is available on the google play store. People can now download app and make online complaint registration at Green Delhi Mobile App through the process below:-
- On successful downloading, the users can click at the Install button to get Green Delhi App installed on their mobile phones.
- Users will be taken to the Login page where applicants will have to enter the mobile number.
- Then candidates can click at the “Continue” button.
- It then redirects the online user to the next page, which asks to enter the OTP generated to your Mobile Number in the provided field.
- After the successful verification, the system takes the user to the dashboard where he/she can view the profile and the basic design of the app.
- The users can logout from the app if they want by clicking on the logout button available on the app.
Need for Green Delhi Mobile App for Online Complaint
The Green Delhi Mobile App has been launched for online complaint registration for the following purposes:-
- Green Delhi App is one of the 7 initiations of a government action plan to mitigate the air pollution in the capital city.
- The action plan includes dust-control strategies, tree transplantation policy and schemes to encourage the usage of electric vehicles.
- The app enables the citizens to take photos and videos and can send along with the complaint.
- Complaints filed by the citizens will get a unique code each for easy tracking and the redressal procedure.
- The nodal officers from public works, Delhi Development Authority, the Revenue Department, the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), three municipal corporations, the New Delhi Municipal Council, and the environment department will look after the registered complaints.
- Any failure or gap in the redressal will lead to serious action against the government’s nodal officers.
- All the departments will be connected to the Green Delhi App for Delhi’s complaints’ easy redressal.
- Besides the launch of mobile applications, the government also welcomes the grievances on the helpline number.
What is the main aim to launch Green Delhi Mobile App by the Delhi Government?
- To register complaints on violation of pollution norms through online mode
Who has initiated the idea of launching the Green Delhi Mobile App in Delhi?
- Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal of Delhi has launched Green Delhi Mobile app to reduce pollution in the National Capital Region. It is a part of the 7 step action plan of the Delhi govt.
Can anyone register a complaint by uploading the photos and videos on Green Delhi app?
- The complainants can upload the supporting photos and videos on the Green Delhi Complaint Mobile App.
What are the basic requirements to file a complaint using the Green Delhi Mobile App?
- The complaints should own a smartphone with an internet connection to use the Delhi Green App to register complaints.