Arundhati/Maitri Scheme Karnataka : Maitreyi Yojana, Eligibility, Benefits, Apply, Online Continuing the welfare schemes’ row, the Karnatak...
Arundhati/Maitri Scheme Karnataka : Maitreyi Yojana, Eligibility, Benefits, Apply, Online
The interested applicants can visit the official portal ksbdb.karnataka.gov.in of the Maitreyi Scheme.
Arundathi/Maitreyi Yojana Eligibility Guidelines
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the scheme.
- The applicants must be permanent residents of Karnataka State.
- The candidates applying for the scheme should belong to economically backward classes.
- The Bride must belong to the Brahmin community and should have the relevant certificate for the same.
- The marriage of the Bride and groom should be their first marriage.
- The applicants should produce a registration certificate of the marriage on demand.
Benefits of the Maitreyi Yojana Karnataka
Let us look at the benefits of the Maitreyi Scheme launched to benefit the poor brahmin families.
- The scheme will help the weaker sections of brahmin families to perform marriages for their daughters.
- The scheme benefits are divided into two: Arundhati and Maitiri Scheme.
- Under Arundhati Scheme, the beneficiaries will get an amount of Rs 25,000.
- Under the Maitri Scheme, the beneficiaries will get an amount of Rs 300000.
- At present, the scheme will benefit around 550 beneficiary families in the state.
- It encourages the marriages of the priests/purohits/archaks who have uncertainty in work.
- The sanctioned money under this scheme helps the priests to start small businesses for their living.
How to Apply for Arundhati/Maitri Yojana Karnataka
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Maitreyi Yojana Online on the scheme’s official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of Arundhati/Maitri Scheme Online.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- Click on the sign-in tab at the top left corner of the home page.
- It then displays the following page below to start the registration process.
- The applicants should have valid credentials to start the online application process.
- Enter the Email ID and Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Sign-in button.
Maitreyi Yojana Online Application Form 2021
- The applicants can start the online registration process by selecting the scheme (Arundathi/Maitri).
- The candidates should enter the Personal Details, Address Details, Bride and Bridegroom details, Marriage Particulars, Bank Account Details, etc., and complete the registration process.
Note: The applicant candidates should have the valid credentials to start applying for the portal online.
- No. 14/3, Annexe Building, 3rdFloor,
Sri Aravinda Bhavan, Mythic Society,
Bengaluru – 560001
Which community people are eligible for applying to the Karnataka Arundathi/Maitri Scheme launched by the government?
- The people who belong to the vulnerable sections of brahmin families are eligible for the Karnataka Arundathi/Maitri Scheme.
What is financial assistance that the beneficiaries will get under the Arundathi Scheme launched by the Karnataka government?
- Under the Arundathi Scheme, the beneficiaries will get Rs 25000 as financial assistance. However, beneficiaries will get Rs 3,00,000 under the Maitri Yojana.
What is the full form of KSBDB concerning the Arundhati/Maitri Scheme of Karnataka State?
- The full form of KSBDB is Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board.
Is the marriage certificate mandatory to apply for the Arundathi/Maitri Scheme launched by the KSBDB Karnataka State?
- Yes, the eligible applicants should have a valid marriage certificate for applying to the Arundathi/Maitri Scheme launched by the KSBDB Karnataka.