National Highway No 361 on the stretch of land from Km. 567.000 to Km. 522.420 on MSH2 (Malegaon to Derla Section) in Nanded District in the...
New Delhi, the 10th August, 2020
S.O. 2697(E).—Whereas by the notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, number S.O. 47(E), dated 02.01.2020 , published in Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub- section (ii) issued under sub-section (1) of section 3A of the National Highways Act, 1956 (48 of 1956) (hereinafter referred to as the said Act), the Central Government declared its intention to acquire the land specified in the Schedule annexed to the said notification for building (widening/four-laning, etc), maintenance, management and operation of National Highway No 361 on the stretch of land from Km. 567.000 to Km. 522.420 on MSH2 (Malegaon to Derla Section) in Nanded District in the State of Maharashtra.
- And whereas, the substance of the said notification has been published in "Dainik Punyanagari" and " Times of India" both dated 26.01.2020, under sub- section (3) of section 3A of the said Act;
- And whereas objections have been received and the same have been considered and disallowed by the competent authority;
- And whereas, in pursuance of sub-section (1) of section 3D of the said Act, the competent authority has submitted its report to the Central Government;
- Now, therefore, upon receipt of the said report of the competent authority and in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 3D of the said, Act, the Central Government hereby declares that the land specified in the said Schedule should be acquired for the aforesaid purpose;
- And further, in pursuance of sub-section (2) of section 3D of the said Act, the Central Government hereby declares that on publication of this notification in the Official Gazette, the land specified in the said Schedule shall vest absolutely in the Central Government, free from all encumbrances.
Brief description of the land to be acquired, with or without structure, falling within the stretch of land form Km 567.000 to Km 522.420 on MSH2 (Malegaon to Derla section) of the National Highway – 361 in the State of Maharashtra.