Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2020 Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2020 (BPGY) is started by the Odisha Government for their citizens under wh...
- Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana (BPGY) 2020 Details
- Key Features of Odisha Pakka Ghar Yojana 2020-
- Eligibility for Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana (BPGY)-
- Documents Required for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Application-
- Biju Pacca Ghar Yojna 2020 Installments Details-
- How to Apply for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2020?
- Check Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List-
- Selection Process for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana In Odisha-
Biju Pucca Ghar Scheme
Odisha State Government
Residents belonging to EWS category
To provide Pucca houses
- Pucca House Foundation: – The foundations, roofs, and walls with which Pakka houses are built should be constructed with permanent/durable material.
- Pakka House Wall Material: – It should be made of materials like fly ash bricks, cement concrete, burnt bricks, and stones which are filled with lime or cement.
- Roofing material of concrete houses: – reinforced cement concrete (RCC), reinforced brick concrete (RBC), galvanized corrugated iron (GCI) sheets, tiles, sheets, and asbestos cement, etc.
- Life expectancy of a Pucca house: – The minimum life expectancy of a Pakka house provided to rural people will be up to 30 years. Each house constructed from the above-mentioned materials is called a Pacca house. Paved house materials must be approved by the PWD Department and must be RCC or its equivalent.
- Only the applicants who are a permanent resident of the state of Odisha can avail of this facility.
- The person who wants to be a part of this scheme should belong to the economically weaker sections (EWS).
- The applicant beneficiary must live in a Kacha house.
- Applicants should not be an owner of any Pacca house in the state.
- Applicant’s Passport-size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Address Proof
- Proof of Identity
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Housing-related Documents
- The first installment of Rs 20,000 will be given when the order for the work is issued.
- The second installment will be made when the construction reaches the outright stage:
Rs 35,000 for IAP districts.
30,000 rupees for non-IAP districts.
- The third installment is made when the unit is finished up to the roof:
Rs 45,000 \for IAP districts.
40,000 rupees for a non-IAP district.
- First of all, go to the official web portal of RH Odisha 2020 to fill up the application form.
- Fill all the columns of form with all the relevant information.
- Then attached all the required documents which are mentioned above.
- And at the last click on the Submit button.
- The beneficiary is required to go to the official website of BPGY at https://rhodisha.gov.in/ in order to check their Name in New Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2020.
- When you open the website, on the home page of Rural Housing Odisha, you have to click on the ‘Beneficiary List’
- Here you will be provided with four (4) options to search in the beneficiary list.
- Click on the desired option for which you want the details.
- Fill in the details under the desired option.
- Afterward, enter your District Name, Block Name, Panchayat Name, and your Social categories such as SC/ST/Minority or others.
- When you enter all the required details in the space provided, you will get a complete list of beneficiary and it will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Biju Pakka Ghar Yojna – Normal (BPGY – N)
- Biju Pacca Ghar Yojana – Special (BPGY – S)