Haryana Government : Mahila Samridhi Yojana महिला समृद्धि योजना Haryana government is inviting online applications for Mahila Samridhi Yojan...
Haryana Government : Mahila Samridhi Yojana महिला समृद्धि योजना
Haryana government is inviting online applications for Mahila Samridhi Yojana (महिला समृद्धि योजना) at saralharyana.gov.in or www.hsfdc.org.in. This Mahila Samridhi scheme has been launched to provide self employment opportunities to people belonging to scheduled caste (SC) category particularly women. People from SC category can now apply online by filling Mahila Samridhi Yojana (MSY) Registration / Application Form at Antyodaya Saral Portal.
Haryana Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (HSFDC) department has released advertisement for Mahila Samridhi Yojana. In this MSY scheme, the state govt. will provide loans upto Rs. 60,000 at only 5% per annum rate of interest. In addition to this scheme, the state govt. has also started a new Micro Credit Finance (सूक्षम ऋण योजना) Scheme.
Here is the complete apply online process, eligibility criteria, eligible beneficiaries and complete details about the Mahila Samridhi Yojana in Haryana.
Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana Apply Online
Here is the complete Mahila Samridhi Yojana MSY (महिला समृद्धि योजना) apply online process and the eligible beneficiaries.
MSY Online Registration / Application Form
Below is the complete process to fill MSY online registration / application form:-
- Firstly visit the official Antyodaya Saral Portal at https://saralharyana.gov.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “New User ? Register Here” link present under the Login section as shown here:-
- Upon clicking this link, the Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana online registration form
- Accordingly, make registration and then make login using “Login ID” and “Password”. Then in the new window, click at the “Apply For Services” and then click at the “View All Available Services” link. In the next window, type “Mahila Samridhi” in the Search box.
- Subsequently, select the service name as “Application for Mahila Samridhi Yojana(for Self Employment Income Generating Schemes only for Female Beneficiaries)” by HSFDC department.
- Then the Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana online application form will appear.
- Here applicants can enter all their details accurately and submit the completely filled in MSY application form to complete the apply online process.
Important Note – People can also apply online for Mahila Samridhi Yojana at www.hsfdc.org.in withing 45 days of release of MSY advertisement.
Eligibility Criteria for MSY Scheme in Haryana
Only those women applicants who fulfills the MSY eligibility criteria can apply online for Mahila Samridhi Yojana:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana state.
- Applicant’s age must lie b/w age group of 18 to 45 years.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant must be less than Rs. 3 lakh per annum (in accordance with Parivar Pehchan Patra PPP).
- In loans under MSY, BPL eligible applicants will get Rs. 10,000 amount as grant.
महिला समृद्धि योजना Advertisement
HSFDC has released an advertisement schemes for Mahila Samridhi Yojana (MSY) for welfare of SC category people. In this self employment loan scheme, govt. will provide loans upto Rs. 60,000 at 5% interest rates.
Beneficiaries for Mahila Samridhi Yojana
Women from SC category can take loans subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the section later. These loans can be taken for the following purposes under Mahila Samridhi Yojana.
- Beauty Parlour
- Cosmetic Shop
- Dairy Farming
- Bangle Store
- Tailoring Shop
- Cloth Shop
- Tea Shop
- Papad making
- Basket making
- Any other viable business
Link to Apply Online for Loan at HSFDC website – http://hsfdc.org.in/scheme.phpFor more details of MSY Scheme, click the link – http://hsfdc.org.in/detail.php
Source : https://saralharyana.gov.in/
नोट :- हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com पर ऐसी जानकारी रोजाना आती रहती है, तो आप ऐसी ही सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com से जुड़े रहे।