Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List & Application Status A Ration Card is one of the important and considered as your identity in various do...
- Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List & Application Status
- Benefits of AP Ration Card (AePOS Rice Card)-
- Andhra Pradesh Ration Card New Update-
- Eligibility Conditions for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card-
- How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2020?
- Online Process
- Offline Process
- Necessary Documents
- How to Check Andra Pradesh Ration Card List?
- How to Check Application Status or AP Ration Card?
- E-KYC of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020
- AP Ration Card – ePDS Helpline
AP Ration Card / Rice Card
Application Form / Status / List
Online / Offline
epdsap.ap.gov.in / aepos.ap.gov.in
Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Dept, Govt of Andhra Pradesh
- First of all, you all know that Ration Card is a legal document.
- Using the Ration Card, the beneficiary can purchase the food items on subsidized rates.
- Subsidized rates are very low compare to the actual price of food items.
- AP Ration card is prepared for the people who belong to the below poverty line.
- It reduces the financial pain of the people to purchase the food items as these are very low in price.
- Residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to avail of the benefits of the facility.
- The applicant must not already have a Ration Card before applying for this.
- Newly married couples can apply for a new ration card.
- The citizens who are having temporary ration cards and whose date has been expired are also eligible.
- To apply online for AP Ration Card 2020, applicants must visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Department at https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/.
- The applicants can also go to the Meeseva Portal to register themselves to the portal.
- Once registered, a login ID and Password will be generated for the applicant.
- By using ID and Password, you can easily log in to the portal.
- An application form will be open up which must be filled by the applicant with all the details.
- Attach the below-mentioned documents and the ‘Submit’ the form.
- Once you submit your form, a Reference Number will be generated for you. Note down this application number for future use.
- For offline applications, you need to visit the nearby Ration store (Rashan Depo).
- From the shop, you need to collect the Ration Card Application Form PDF.
- Ration card application form can also be downloaded from the web portal.
- Fill the application form with all the required details.
- Attach the necessary documents along with the application form.
- Submit the form at the concerned departmental store along with all required documents.
- Must ask for Acknowledgment Receipt against your submission of the application form.
- This receipt or application number is useful for your future use required to check your application status.
- Passport-size photo of the Head of the family.
- Address Proof – Aadhar card, DL, Telephone Bill, Water/Electricity Bill, etc.
- Proof of Identity – Aadhar card, Voter ID, DL, PAN card, Passport, etc.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Family Income Certificate
- LPG gas connection details (If any)
- First of all, you need to visit the official website i.e. https://epdsap.ap.gov.in
- Click Here for AP Ration Card List: https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- As soon as you click on the link above, a homepage will open in front of you.
- Scroll down, now you will see the “Search Ration Card” section below.
- In the end, enter your ration card number and click on the ‘Search’ button. After that, you will get your ration card details on the screen.
- Go to the official website at https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Scroll down, now you will see the “Application Search” section below.
- Enter the Ration Card or Application Number in the provided space.
- Once you submit your application number, the status of your ration card will be shown on your screen.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of AP Ration Card.
- Now click on ‘Status Check’ available on the homepage of the portal.
- Use your drop-down cursor to click on the ‘Pulse Survey Search’ option.
- Here your ration card details will appear on the screen.
- Now check your e-KYC details.