Kusum Yojana Online Registration 2020 Kusum Yojana Online Registration 2020 has been started. Kusum Solar Pump Yojana is a join...
Kusum Yojana Online Registration 2020
Kusum Yojana Online Registration 2020 has been started. Kusum Solar Pump Yojana is a joint initiative of the Government of India and State Government of Rajasthan. The full name of the scheme is Kisan Urja Suraksha even Utthan Mahabhiyan. The scheme is beneficial for the farmers. Interested applicants may apply online to avail of the benefit of the scheme. Here in this article today you may able to know how you can apply for the scheme, benefits of the scheme and much other related information.
Rajasthan Kusum Yojana
Under this scheme, the Government will provide a subsidy for the installation of the solar pumps to the farmers of the state. As we all know very well with the increment in the prices of electricity, diesel and petrol pups becoming very costly. As water pumps are a necessity for the farmers the government of India takes initiative to provide solar power water pumps to the farmers. Government will give 60% of the amount and rest 40% is to be paid by the beneficiary. Those farmers who apply for the solar pumps with Kusum Yojana will get a 60% subsidy.
Kusum Yojana highlights:
|Name of the scheme||Kusum Solar Pump Yojana|
|Benefits||Subsidy for installation of solar pumps|
- Applicants must belong to the Rajasthan state
- Under the scheme, Applicants have to pay 40% of the total expenses
- Applicants must have Aadhar card and bhamashah card
- Applicant must have a bank account
- 60 % subsidy to the farmers for the installation of the solar pumps
- This scheme is beneficial for the farmers with a viewpoint of financial and social too.
- This will reduce the electricity bill of the farmers
- Farmers can sell the extra produced electricity too
- First of all, you need to open the official website of the Scheme
- Click on the link of KUSUM solar pump yojana online registration
- Fill the online application form with all the necessary information asked in it
- Upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format (is any)
- Submit the application form and must take print out of it