Online Applying for the Rajasthan Birth Certificate We are aware of the importance of birth certificates in our country. The Birt...
Online Applying for the Rajasthan Birth Certificate
We are aware of the importance of birth certificates in our country. The Birth Certificate is required in every legal procedure that will be undertaken in a country such as the making of passport or the admission in any school or college of India. So, today under this article we will share with you the whole procedure of making a birth certificate in the Rajasthan state of India. Under this article, we will share with you all the list of documents that are required while applying for the Rajasthan birth certificate application in Rajasthan state for the year 2019 and 2020.
The birth certificate is made available to the newly born in India. The birth certificate remarks on the birth of a newly born child. It also acts as a proof of age at the time of admissions in colleges or schools. It can be also used as proof of name, address, gender, etc in India. The birth certificate is almost required in all the legal activities that will be undertaken in India. Thus, it holds a very high place in terms of legality in India.
Advantages Of Birth Certificate
There are many advantages of the Birth Certificate such as it will act as a proof of your age. If you need to prove your age at any legal office in India you can just give in your birth certificate and you will be good to go. It will also be used as proof of your name. If you have any mistake in your name at your college or school, you can just present your birth certificate as an affidavit and your name spelling will be corrected by the concerned authorities without any further investigations.
While you are applying for the Rajasthan State birth certificate, the following documents must be submitted with the application form:-
- Application form of birth certificate– First you need to fill up the application form for the Birth Certificate.
- Records of the place of birth– Collected from a medical centre.
- Identification proof of parents such as PAN Card or Aadhar Card.
- Bhamashah ID Card of the Family.
- Any other valid documents such as Caste certificates or BPL Card.
While you are applying for the birth certificate, the following information is also needed along with the application form and the above-mentioned documents:-
- Gender identity
- Name of the child
- Name of the parents
Application Procedure For Rajasthan Birth Certificate
To apply for the birth certificate, you can follow these simple steps given below:-
- First, you have to click on this E Mitra Website and download the application form for the birth certificate.
- Once you have Downloaded the Birth Certificate Form, you have to submit in all the details which are asked in the form.
- After submitting all the details, attached all the relevant documents as mentioned above.
- Finally, submit the application form to the common services centres or the Seva Kendra near your house.
- After you submit the application, you will be provided with an acknowledgement slip with the acknowledgement number.
- You have to keep the acknowledgement number save for the future to track the application status of your birth certificate.
SOURCE :- emitra.rajasthan.gov.in
नोट :- हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com पर ऐसी जानकारी रोजाना आती रहती है, तो आप ऐसी ही सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com से जुड़े रहे !