Jharkhand Domicile Certificate - Apply Online Domicile certificate is a government issued document to certify a person’s residence in ...
Jharkhand Domicile Certificate - Apply Online
Domicile certificate is a government issued document to certify a person’s residence in a particular State or Union Territory. The certificate can be used to avail residence quotas in educational institutions and in government services. In addition, it can also be used to apply for jobs that are ear marked for local residents. Hence, domicile certificate can be applied only by permanent residents of a state. In this article, we look at the procedure for obtaining Jharkhand domicile certificate.
The following documents are required to apply for domicile certificate:
- Duly completed application form
- Copy of Khatiyan according to Recent Survey data
- Revenue Rent Receipt
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of education for 10 years (if the certificate is required for educational purposes)
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Affidavit by guardian if the resident is less than 18 years of age
- Aadhar Card
How to Apply
Jharkhand Domicile Certificate can either be applied through the CSC or through the Tahasildar.
- Find out the nearest CSC location
- The applicant can find the nearest Common Service Center through CSC Locations.
- Once the office is found out, the applicant has to approach the concerned officer.
- The applicant while approaching the officer, has to have all the required documents with him/her.
- The applicant has to complete all the procedures that are required to obtain the certificate with the officer’s assistance.
Applying through Tahasildar
- The applicant has to approach the Taluk/Tahasildar office.
- The applicant has to receive the application from the Tahasildar.
- Given below are the required details that have to be entered in the application form.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father/Husband’s Name
- Residential Address
- Ration Card number
- Details of immovable property belonging to parents in Tamil Nadu
- Date of application
- Signature of the Applicant
- The applicant has to attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- The applicant has to submit the application form to the concerned Tahasildar.
- Once the application is submitted, the authorities verify the details given by the applicant.
- Once all the details are accurate, the authorities issue the certificate.
A time period of 10-15 days is required to complete the application procedure of the certificate.
SOURCE Official Website
नोट :- हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com पर ऐसी जानकारी रोजाना आती रहती है, तो आप ऐसी ही सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com से जुड़े रहे !