Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Online Apply UPTET 2020 will announce by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board. Every year ...
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Online Apply
UPTET 2020 will announce by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board. Every year the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test will be held to check the eligibility of teachers for the appointment. In 2020, the examination will be held on 22nd December 2019. Online application form filling procedure has already commenced from today, visit the site to apply before 20th November 2019. Interested contenders who wish to give the examination can collect the related details regarding the exam from our web portal such as how to apply, who can apply, an application fee to pay by the appellants and much other related information, please have a look on the below-given session.
UPTET Highlights 2020
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board|
|Name of exam||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Commencing date||1st November 2019|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Last date||20th November 2019|
|Date of exam||22nd December 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For UPTET:
- Primary Teachers (Class I-V) Bachelor’s with at least 50% marks + 2 years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) OR Bachelor’s degree + 2 years BTC/CT (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) OR Bachelor’s degree + Special BTC. Training OR Bachelor’s degree + 2 years special BCT Urdu training in Uttar Pradesh OR Bachelor’s degree + Diploma in Teaching (For Urdu Teacher)
- Upper Primary Teachers (Class VI-VIII) Bachelor’s degree + BTC OR Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks + B.Ed/B.Ed Special Education OR 12th Passed with at least of 50% marks + 4-year B.A/B.S.C.Ed/B.A.Ed OR 12th Passed with at least of 50% marks + 4-year B.El.Ed in Primary Education OR Bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks + B.Ed
- Candidates age is must in between 18 Years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the SC/ST/PWD/OBC candidates as per the rule.
- Commencing date of submission of application: 1st November 2019
- Last date of submission of online application: 20th November 2019
- The Last date of fee submission: 21st November 2019
- Last date to print application form: 22nd November 2019
- Admiat card is available on the site: 12th December 2019
- The examination will be held on 22nd December 2019
- UPTET OMR Sheet release date is 24th December 2019
- Release of UPTET Answer key will be on 26th December 2019
- Last date to raise an objection to Answer Key is 30 December 2019
- UPTET result will be released on 21st January 2020
|Category||Paper-I/Paper-II||For both papers|
|General & OBC||Rs.600/-||Rs.1200|
Process to Apply for UPTET 2020:
- Appellants who are interested in applying need to rush to the official web portal of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board.
- After that from the home page, you have to click on the link “U.P. TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST”
- Then click “UPTET Registration” from the page appears on the screen, given in candidate services column.
- Then click on the link “click” given in front of candidate registration
- Read the instructions and click the checkbox
- Now click “click here to register” option
- Enter all the correct details as asked on the screen and click next
- Verify your registration details and upload the image & signature in JPEG form
- Submit the form by press submit option and pay your application fee as per your category
- Then take the hard copy of it for future use by giving print command.
नोट :- हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com पर ऐसी जानकारी रोजाना आती रहती है, तो आप ऐसी ही सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com से जुड़े रहे !