Online Link Aadhaar to Employee Provident Fund Account(EPF) After linking all the documents with your Aadhaar Card Now, the chance to L...
Online Link Aadhaar to Employee Provident Fund Account(EPF)
After linking all the documents with your Aadhaar Card Now, the chance to Link Aadhaar to EPF Account that is an Employee Provident Fund account. So, today in this article we will discuss all the key details about linking your Aadhaar card to your Employee Provident Fund account. We have provided a step-by-step procedure through which you can Link Aadhaar to EPF Account Online. We have also provided offline procedure to link Aadhaar card to your Employee Provident Fund account for the year 2019 and 2020.
As we all know that the Employees Provident Fund account is very important and vital welfare for the employees working in small sectors or basically any employee. The employee provident fund helps us to save a little amount from our salary and make it useful in a good and judicial way. The employee provident fund account is the account in which the employee provident fund has kept with great security so that our money is kept safe in the form of savings, which we can use any time if there is any mishap. If you have your Employee Provident Fund account and you are provided UAN which is the Universal Account Number.
We all know what is Aadhaar card. The Aadhaar Card is a Unique Identification number that has been given to every citizen of India. And it now holds great importance in every aspect of our country. So, the process of linking various documents with Aadhaar Card nowadays is taking place. As we all know the Aadhaar has been linking with PAN Card, Driving Licence, Passport etc.
Link Aadhaar to EPF Account
As you are linking your other documents with Aadhaar Card, the same has been happening with the Employees Provident Fund. As announced by the Indian government now the Employee Provident Fund will also be linked with your Aadhaar Card. So, that you can carry out the transaction in your Employee Provident Fund with great ease because the Aadhaar card will provide simpler access to your Employee Provident Fund and will help you to carry out different activities with much simplicity.
Online Procedure To Link Aadhaar to EPF Account
If you want to link your Aadhaar Card with your Employees Provident Fund via online mode then you can follow these simple steps:-
- First, you have to visit the official website of Employees’ Provident Fund given
- Click on the For Employees tab present at the home screen.
- Select the UAN Member e-Sewa link from the menu.
- Login with your UAN ID and Password from the login page.
- Click on the Manage tab.
- From the list select the KYC option.
- Another web page will appear.
- Click on the tab called Aadhaar
- Fill in the details such as –
- Your name
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Click on the Save button.
- Your Aadhaar card with finally be verified through the UIDAI official website.
- After successful verification, your EPF account will be linked with your Aadhaar card.
If you want to link your Aadhaar with your Employee Provident Fund via offline more than you can follow these simple steps:-
- First, you have to visit your nearest Employee Provident Fund office.
- After you visit the office ask for the Aadhar seeding application form available in the office.
- Carefully fill in all the Aadhaar Card related details.
- Further, fill in the Universal Account Number details carefully.
- Submit all the relevant documents such as – PAN Card, UAN number and Aadhaar card.
- After successful verification, your EPF account will be linked with your Aadhaar Card.
- After successful linking, a message will be provided to you through your registered mobile number.