Minor Aadhar Card Enrollment, माइनर आधार कार्ड नामांकन We have almost discovered every aspect of the Aadhaar card which was launched f...
Minor Aadhar Card Enrollment, माइनर आधार कार्ड नामांकन
We have almost discovered every aspect of the Aadhaar card which was launched for the Indian citizens in the year 2016. Now, today under this article we will talk about the Aadhaar card which is available for the children who are below the age of 5 years in our country. In Child Aadhar Card article today we will discuss the step by step procedure through which you can apply for Aadhaar card for your children. We have provided a detailed and instructable procedure which will be very helpful to you.
Minor Aadhar Card Enrollment
It is a regular matter and almost a daily affair that Aadhaar Card has been coming out as the most vital document in the country. We all know and we all are aware of the importance of Aadhaar Card and also the importance of linking various documents to the Aadhaar Card alone. Now, Aadhaar Card can also be made for the children who are below 5 years because the Aadhaar Card has been holding way more important than all the other documents which are present in our country.
Types Of Aadhaar Card
As mentioned by the concerned authorities there are two types of Aadhaar card available for your children:-
- Below 5 years.
- Between 5 and 15 years.
Note – It is not mandatory for children below the age of 18 years to hold Aadhaar Card.
If you want to update the Aadhaar Card for your children then you need to take the following documents with you as proof of identification:-
- Proof for Address – To proof your residential address you must submit the following address proofs:-
- Parent’s Aadhaar card.
- Address certificate issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead containing the child’s photograph.
- Address certificate issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority.
- Proof Of Identity – To prove the identity of your ward you must submit the following documents:-
- Birth certificate of the child.
- Aadhaar card details of the child’s parents.
- Identity proof of the child’s parents.
If you want to enrol your child and update his or her Aadhaar Card then you need to follow these steps given below:-
- First, visit the Unique Identification Authority of India’s (UIDAI) website.
- Click on the Aadhaar card registration link.
- Fill up the appointment form.
- Fill in the details such as -
- Kid’s name
- Parent’s Phone Number
- E-mail ID
- Provide other details such as –
- Location of the parents
- Click on Fix Appointment.
- First, visit your nearest Aadhar Card Seva Kendra where you have booked your appointment.
- Make sure to carry each and every document mentioned above
- Verification of the documents will take place.
- If the child is 5 years of age, the biometric data will be gathered and linked to the Aadhaar card.
- After a successful verification and biometric confirmation, an acknowledgement number will provide to you.
- Once you have received this SMS from UIDAI, you will get your Aadhaar card which is physically sent to you within 60 days of the SMS.
As mentioned by the concerned authorities no fees are charged for the enrollment services of your child under the Aadhaar Card.
SOURCE UIDAI Official Website
नोट :- हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com पर ऐसी जानकारी रोजाना आती रहती है, तो आप ऐसी ही सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com से जुड़े रहे।