Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme चंडीगढ़ हाउसिंग बोर्ड योजना Chandigarh Housing Board is going to construct flats under the self-finan...
Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme चंडीगढ़ हाउसिंग बोर्ड योजना
The Chandigarh Housing Board is going to construct flats in Sector 53. This is a self-financing housing scheme. For High Income Group 192 flat units, Middle Income Group 100 flats, Lower Income Group 120 flats& Economically Weaker Section 80 flats. For HIG flat type is Three Bedroom (3 BHK), for MIG flat type is two Bedroom (2 BHK) Flats, LIG flat type is One Bedroom (1BHK) Flats and EWS flat type is 2 Room Flat. Appellants who wish to apply for the Self-Finance Housing Scheme, HIG, MIG and LIG have to deposit Rs.10000/- while submitting the form and EWS have to deposit Rs.5000/-.
CHB Flats Scheme 2020
|Name of the scheme||Self-Finance Housing Scheme|
|Launched by||Chandigarh Housing Board|
|Launched for||High Income Group, Middle Income Group, Lower Income Group & Economically Weaker Section category|
|Closing date||30th November, 2019|
- Applicant should be a bona fide resident of Chandigarh
- Applicant must be a citizen or overseas citizen of India
- Applicants age is must more than 18 years
- Applicant must not be a Serving Defence Personnel and the pensioner/family pensioner of defence personal, employee of government of India, Haryana government employee, Punjab government employee, employee of Chandigarh administration & their boards/ corporations/ undertakings and retired employee of government of India, Haryana government, Punjab government or Chandigarh administration & their boards/ corporations/ undertakings.
- An applicant or his wife or minor child should not own or lease-hold or on the hire-purchase basis or on the basis of an Agreement to Sell, GPA, Will etc. a residential plot or house in Chandigarh or in any of the Urban Estates of Mohall or Panchkula.
|Category||Tentative Price excluding GST & taxes|
|High Income Group||180 lakhs|
|Middle Income Group||147 lakhs|
|Lower Income Group||95 lakhs|
|Economically Weaker Section||50 lakhs|
Procedure to Apply for Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme
Applicants need to fill the application form by following a few simple steps as mentioned further:
- First of all, open the site of Chandigarh Housing Board.
- From home page click “Public Notice & Brochure for demand survey of Self-Financing Housing Scheme, Sector 53, Chandigarh”
- Read the details given in the PDF very carefully
- Download the application form attached in the PDF
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details Affix the passport size photo on the form
- Submit it to the given address after enclosing in an envelope
- Form filling procedure is already stated by the organization
- Closing date of form filling procedure is 30th November 2019
SOURCE Chandigarh Housing Board