Rashtriya Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana is inviting applications for various form The Rashtriya Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana is inviting appl...
Rashtriya Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana is inviting applications for various form
The Rashtriya Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana is a not for profit organization which helps in the Healthcare facilities to the people who are financially not stable. The RJAY Scheme is implemented and based in Delhi city. The main objective of the non for profit organization is to ensure Healthcare facilities to every person who is financially weak. The primary aim is to ensure that every human being of society is gaining healthy food and supplements. The Rashtriya Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana makes sure that every citizen of the country is a healthy citizen so that he or she can lead a healthy life and make his or her country proud.
RJAY Recruitment Notice
As mentioned above a recruitment notice has been launched by the Rashtriya Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana. RJAY 2020 has invited applications for the following post –
- First Medical Officer
- Second Medical Worker
- Thrid Medical Assistant
- Computer Operator
- A total of 5800 posts are reserved in the following recruitment notice.
Important Dates In The Recruitment
The closing date for submitting the applications is 31st October 2019. Make sure to submit your application before the closing date.
Eligibility Criteria For The Recruitment
- To be eligible for the said vacancies in the Rashtriya Jeevandayee Arogya (RJAY) Yojana. The applicants need to go through the following qualification criteria given differently for each post.
- To be eligible for the post of Medical Officer, the applicants need to be a graduate. The applicant must have completed graduation from any recognized university or college to be eligible for the post.
- To be eligible for the post of Medical Worker, the applicant must have completed 10 + 2 from a recognized Education Board.
- To be eligible for the post of Medical Assistant, the applicant must have completed 10th class from a recognized Education Board.
- To be eligible for the post of Computer Operator, the applicant must have completed 10 + 2 from a recognized Education Board. Also, the applicant must holder a diploma in Computer Science.
- To be eligible for the post of Driver, the applicant must have completed 10 + 2 from a recognized Education Board. Also, the applicant must hold a driving licence.
Payscale Finalized For The Recruitment
The following table shows the pay scale finalized for different vacancies under the RJAY 2020:-
Apply Online For Rashtriya Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana
To apply for vacancies under the RJAY 2020 you need to follow these simple steps:-
- First visit the official website of RJAY
- From the home page, click on the menu
- From the menu, you can click on new recruitment
- Click on the notification of the said post.
- Or you can click on the link given here to directly land on the web page of the application form.
- Fill in the application form with all the required details as shown in figure
- Click on submit
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.