Pradhan Mantri UDAY Yojana in Delhi The Delhi Government is always doing its best for the citizens of its city and now the concerned a...
Pradhan Mantri UDAY Yojana in Delhi
The Delhi Government is always doing its best for the citizens of its city and now the concerned authorities have come up with the Pradhan Mantri UDAY Yojana for the year 2020. Today under this article we will discuss with you all the details regarding the PM UDAY Yojana for the year 2020. Under this article, we have covered each and every aspect regarding the Yojana. We have also provided the eligibility criteria, application process and all the other details as per the official notification launched by the concerned authorities.
PM UDAY Yojana
The PM UDAY Yojana will be initiated by the Government of Delhi, the capital of India to legalise all the illegal colonies of Delhi. The PM UDAY Yojana will thus help in the development of the lanes plus slums areas that are existing in Delhi today. Through the scheme, all the people will be allowed to have a legal share in their houses. The people who are living at a particular place without any official paper will be given full prove documents.
Objectives Of The Scheme
Many objects will be fulfilled by the implementation of the PM UDAY Yojana. The first and foremost objective of the government through this scheme is to legalized the illegal slums residing in Delhi. Also, a list of some more objectives is launched by the concerned authorities such as:-
- As mentioned above, firstly through this scheme the villages or the slums will be made urbanised.
- Through the scheme, norms will be finalised to redevelop the land that has been lying unattended for a brief period of time.
- Protection of land will be taking place through the implementation of the scheme.
As we know that this scheme is just a newly launched scheme, so much information is yet to be announced by the concerned authorities. the date to launch the scheme is finalized to be 15th November 2019.
Working Of The Scheme
First DDA will come through the official list of all the places that need to be authorised. Then the actual process of legalising will take place. As per official sources, maps of around 300 unauthorized would be put online for the DDA authorities to look into the process of authorising. The DDA will then implement the legalising with making amendments in the Delhi MASTER PLAN of housing.
Application Process of PM Uday Yojana
The following application process is finalized by the concerned authorities to enrol applicants under the PM UDAY Yojana for the year 2019-2020:-
- The online applications will be done through the DDA website.
- First, visit the official website of DDA
- When you land on the webpage, provide some basic information.
- Carry out the authentication of email and mobile through OTP.
- Another web page will display all information & documents needed to file an application.
- Upload all the relevant information.
- Click on Submit.