Haryana Government will provide these Solar Systems at Very Affodable Rate - By Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana Manohar Jyoti Yojan...
Haryana Government will provide these Solar Systems at Very Affodable Rate - By Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana
Manohar Jyoti Yojana will provide Solar Light System with 150W solar PV module with 12.8V & 80Ah lithium battery to the 2400 dhanis of 4 districts in the First Phase. The Actual Cost of the Manohar Jyoti Yojana Solar System is Approximate Rs 23000, but the beneficiary has to pay only Rs 7500. Haryana government will provide these Solar systems at very convince rates so that every recipient may afford these. If you want to Apply Online for Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana, then check complete procedure here.
Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana
Electricity is one of the most critical aspects of human life. In our day to day life, we need light and energy to carry on our necessities of life. And thus, to prevent the darkness from prevailing in the society the Haryana government has come up with the Manohar Jyoti Yojana which will help to ensure the supply of light all over the state. The sun will be provided by solar panels which will be installed at every dahlia.
Manohar Jyoti Yojana All Details
Under the Manohar Jyoti Yojana Haryana Government will provide a connection of 1 fan, three lights and a charging point for mobile phones. The lights will be provided through the solar panels provided at each house. Although, the real cost of solar panels is quite high and nobody can afford to install a solar panel at their homes, but the government will provide them for almost free to the people give them light and electricity connection.
Benefits of Manohar Jyoti Yojana
- Under the Manohar Jyoti Yojana, many benefits should be provided to the people who need electricity.
- The benefit of almost free electricity will be provided to around 16,700 families.
- Although the free distribution of electricity will cause the government debt of approx. Cost of Rs. 37.50 crore
- The cost of a solar lighting system is Rs. 22,500 but applicants will have to pay only Rs. 7500
- The state government will provide a subsidy of Rs. 15,000 on each solar system to the beneficiaries.
Silent Features of Haryana Manohar Solar System Scheme
- State Government will implement in the Phase wise Manner
- In the First Haryana Government will cover 4 Districts i.e. Bhiwani, Hisar, Fatehabad and Sirsa
- It is Government Funded Scheme and Government will provide subsidy on this scheme
- The aaplication form under the scheme will be accepted through Online Mode
Eligibility for Manohar Jyoti Yojana
To be eligible under the Manohar Jyoti Yojana for the Haryana state. The applicants must follow the eligibility criteria given below:-
- The beneficiaries will be chosen among the people who live outside the village or the farming land.
- Also, the household which has no or very little access to electricity will be chosen as the beneficiaries.
- The applicant must belong to Haryana state and must be a permanent resident of the country.
- The beneficiaries should be farmers as far as the occupation are concerned.
Documents Needed For Manohar Jyoti Yojana
Certain documents are needed for making the application process complete under Manohar Jyoti Yojana for the Haryana government:-
- Identity/Citizenship Proof – Aadhaar Card can be treated as proof.
- Resident Proof/Address Proof/Ownership Proof – Aadhaar Card can be treated as proof.
- Applicant photograph
- Invoice – To be provided through ADC offices.
- System Photograph – To be provided through ADC offices.
- Test Report of the complete system – to be provided through ADC offices.
- Consent for release of subsidy – To be submitted through ADC offices.
- Commissioning Report – To be offered through ADC offices.
How to Apply for Manohar Jyoti Yojana
To apply for the Manohar Jyoti Yojana, the applicants must follow the application process given below:-
- Firstly visit the official website at through this website you will get the information of every Haryana Government’s scheme which is passed by the concerned authority.
- Click at the “New User Register Here “tab present at the home screen at the top right corner of the webpage.
- After, you click on the table registration form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill in all the details ask in the registration form.
- Click on the Validate button present below the registration form.
- Thus, you have successfully applied for the Manohar Jyoti Yojana.