Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification for the recruitment of Teachers through Central Teacher Eligibilit...
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification for the recruitment of Teachers through Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for Class I to VIII.
More details about CTET 2019, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
- Post Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- No. of Vacancies: To Be Announced
- Pay Scale: Not Mentioned
- All India
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE - CTET Teacher for Class I to VIII:
- For Class I to V (Primary Stage): Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR 2 year Diploma in Special Education.
- For Class VI to VIII (Elementary Stage): Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree and passed or appearing in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) (Special Education) OR 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- To Be Announced
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Preliminary and Main Examination.
- All candidates have to pay application fee through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card/E-Challan.
For One Paper
|For Both Papers|
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through CTET website - https://ctet.nic.in/ - from 19-08-2019 to 18-09-2019
- Starting Date of Online Application:19-08-2019
- Last Date of Online Application:18-09-2019
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee:23-09-2019
- Date of Examination:08-12-2019