Open E-insurance account(eia) Online : How to Apply Online E-Insurance is a repository where the applicants can manage various insurance act...
Open E-insurance account(eia) Online : How to Apply Online
E-Insurance is a repository where the applicants can manage various insurance activities such as Life Insurance, Health Insurance Policy, and Other Insurance Policies under one umbrella. All the policies mentioned above are stored at the single repository called e-insurance. The prime benefit of storing all your insurances online is it reduces unnecessary paperwork and make the insurance process hassle-free. For this, the insurance holders should create an account called E-Insurance or EIA.
The interested applicants can create E-Insurance Account Online and keep their documents safe and secure.
- Manage policies, update details via single point of service
- Digital storage reduces the risk of loss and damage to physical insurance policies
- No need of providing KYC details for every new policy bought
- Accessible facilities for the digital conversion of physical policies
- e-Insurance Accounts can hold life insurance policies, pension plans and general insurance policies (health, car, home etc.)
- Premium payment alerts
- Increased number of service touch points
- Consolidated insurance statement
How to Apply E-Insurance Account Online @ nir.ndml.in
Let us see the step by step guide to open for the E-Insurance Account Online.
- Visit the Official Portal of NIR NDML.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- Click on Apply eIA Online Button.
- It takes the online applicants to the following above below.
- Click on the Activate your eIA.
- It then displays the below choices to the applicants.
- The applicants can choose any of the KYC Options such as Aadhaar XML Based KYC, Scan Aadhaar QR Code and DigiLocker.
- Click on the Aadhaar XML Based KYC. However, the applicants can also choose the other two methods.
- On the newly opened page, click on the Download XML Button.
- It then redirects the online user to the below page.
- Enter the Aadhaar Number and Virtual ID.
- Enter the Security Code.
- Click on the Send OTP.
- It then generates the OTP to the registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP in the respective field.
- After the OTP Verification, the applicants can download the XML File on the system.
- Go back to the previous page and upload the XML File and Enter the Passcode.
- Click on the Proceed Button.
- Fill the Application Form with all the necessary details.
- After filling the form, the applicants should submit it with self-attested documents to the preferred insurance repository.
Procedure to Open E-Insurance Account Online
Let us see the alternate procedure to open E-Insurance Account Online by downloading the EIA Application Form Online.
- Visit the Official Portal of NIR NDML.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- It then opens up the EIA Application Form in PDF Format, as shown below.
- The applicant should take the printout of the application form and start filling it manually.
- Please sign-in the box and affix your passport size photograph on the form.
- Enter the First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, PAN Number or UID, ID Proof Submitted and DOB Document Submitted.
- Under the Permanent Address Section, Enter the Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Address Line 3, Landmark, City, Country, Pin Code, State, and Address Proof Submitted.
- Under the Correspondence Address Section, Enter the Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Address Line 3, Landmark, City, Country, Pin Code, State, and Address Proof Submitted.
- Under the Contact Details, Enter the Telephone Number, Alternate Telephone Number, Mobile Number, Fax Number, Email ID and Alternate Email ID.
- Procedure to Open E-Insurance Account Online
- Read the Declaration carefully and Enter the EIA holder’s Name at the end of the form and Enter the signature.
Procedure to Save Existing Policies and Download PDF
Online applicants can also save the existing policies and download the PDF of the concerned documents.
For more information, the applicants should Click Here and save the existing policies.
What is the full form of eIA concerning the following article?
- The full form of eIA is E-Insurance Account concerning the following article.
Can I download the EIA Application Form Online on the official portal?
- The interested applicants can download the EIA Application Form Online on the official portal.
What is the prime benefit of opening the E-Insurance Account online?
- The prime benefit of opening the E-Insurance online is the applicant can store all his/her insurance records electronically online.
Is there any Mobile App for Electronic Insurance Account Online?
- The applicants can download the EIA Mobile App available online in the Google Play Store.