Regional Institute of Paramedical & Nursing Sciences (RIPANS) General Central Service Group ‘A’ post of Director, Regional Institute of...
Regional Institute of Paramedical & Nursing Sciences (RIPANS) General Central Service Group ‘A’ post of Director, Regional Institute of Paramedical & Nursing, Recruitment Rules, 2020.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
(Department of Health & Family Welfare)
New Delhi, the 25th August, 2020
No. U-12026/03/2015/NE.—In exercise of the powers conferred by the provisio to Article 309 of the Constitution and in partial supersession of the Notification No. A.12078/I/97-RPNTI/20 dated 6th February, 1997 except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules for relgulating the method of recruitment to the post of Director, Regional Institute of Paramedical & Nursing Sciences (RIPANS), Aizawl, Mizoram, an Autonomous Institute, under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, namely:-
1. Short tile and commencement.-
- (1) These rules may be called the Regional Institute of Paramedical & Nursing Sciences (RIPANS), , General Central Service Group ‘A’ post of Director, Regional Institute of Paramedical & Nursing, Recruitment Rules, 2020.
- (2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of the Posts, classification and level in pay matrix.- The number of said post, classification, and level in pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age limit and other qualifications etc.-The method of recruitment, age limit, qualififations and other matters relating thereto shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the Schedule aforesaid.
4. Disqualification.- No person.-
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contacted a marriage with any person, Shall be eligible for appointment to the said post.
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.- Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessalry or expedient so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules in respect of any class or category of persons or posts
6. Savings.- Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxation of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Persons with Disabilities, Ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.