Rajasthan Sampark Portal राजस्थान संपर्क पोर्टल Rajasthan government is dedicated to bring in transformation in the way of citizen centric g...
Rajasthan Sampark Portal राजस्थान संपर्क पोर्टल
Rajasthan government is dedicated to bring in transformation in the way of citizen centric governance in the state. For this, the state govt. has launched Rajasthan Sampark Portal at sampark.rajasthan.gov.in. People can now lodge their grievance by making registration / login online at Sampark Rajasthan Portal. People can even download Complaint Application Form in Hindi or English language in PDF format. Moreover, people can also check grievance status at the official website.
The Rajasthan govt. is continuously striving to bring in excellence in citizen service delivery by ensuring transparency and minimizing grievances. As an initiation to ensure proper service to the citizen, Rajasthan Sampark program has been implemented through Department of IT and Communications. Through this portal, common man can reach the departments of the State Government for their queries and concerns, with the help of Information Communication and Technology (ICT) Interventions.
Through Rajasthan Sampark, govt. aims to achieve all important aspects of good governance. It includes Robust Delivery System, Transparency, Communication, Grievance Redressal and Sensitivity towards citizens.
Rajasthan Sampark Portal Complaint Registration / Status
Rajasthan Sampark aims towards providing citizens with a centralized platform where any citizen of the state can lodge his/ her grievances to the respective departments. It primarily consists of a State level Call Center with integrated web portal. It will act as a single point of contact for addressing and redressing various citizen centric queries and grievances related to government services. Citizens can lodge their grievances against any government department/ office through this portal and the grievance will further be sent to the respective office/ department for redressal.
How to Logde Your Grievance (Register Complaint) Online
Below is the complete process for people to lodge your grievance (register complaint) through online mode:-
- Firstly visit the official Rajasthan Sampark Portal at sampark.rajasthan.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “LODGE YOUR GRIEVANCE (शिकायत दर्ज करें)” link
- In the new window opened, click at the “Register Grievance” button.
- Accordingly, the Sampark Rajasthan Complaint Registration Form.
People can check the grievance status at Rajasthan Sampark Portal through the same official website at http://sampark.rajasthan.gov.in/. At the homepage, click at the “View Grievance Status (शिकायत की स्थिति देखें)” tab. People can even directly click the link given below to check the complaint status:-
The complaint status checking page at Rajasthan Sampark Portal will appear as shown below:-
Here candidates can view grievance status using grievance ID and mobile number. It is of paramount importance that applicants can track their application through every phase towards its resolution.
Download Complaint Application Form to Register Grievance Offline
The complainants can now download the Complaint Application Form in Hindi / English language in PDF format to register their grievance offline:-
- Sampark Rajasthan Download Complaint Application Form (Hindi) http://sampark.rajasthan.gov.in/pdf/Application_Form_Hindi.pdf
- Sampark Rajasthan Download Complaint Application Form (English) http://sampark.rajasthan.gov.in/pdf/Application_Form_English.pdf
Applicants can download this complaint application form in either of the languages and submit it to the concerned authorities for grievance redressal.
Benefits of Sampark Rajasthan Initiative
Through the Sampark Rajasthan initiative, people will get the following benefits:-
- Without being present in the offices, people can lodge their grievance online.
- People can also register their complaints absolutely free of cost at the Rajasthan Sampark Kendras at Panchayat Samiti or District level.
- People can also register their grievance through placing a call at citizen call center 181 (toll free).
- Sampark Rajasthan also offers service to download native application for smartphone users.
Furthermore, people can make registration and login under Citizen Corner section through Single Sign On Identity (SSO ID) portal. In case of any query, candidates can call at 181 toll free no. and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Source : http://sampark.rajasthan.gov.in/index.aspx
नोट :- हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com पर ऐसी जानकारी रोजाना आती रहती है, तो आप ऐसी ही सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com से जुड़े रहे।