Madhya Pradesh government has launched a new new Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal : Loan up to 10,000 Madhya Pradesh government has launched a new ...
Madhya Pradesh government has launched a new new Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal : Loan up to 10,000
Madhya Pradesh government has launched a new new MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal at http://kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in/ on 8 July 2020. This portal is started for new Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme. In the scheme, the state govt. will provide loans upto Rs. 10,000 without interest to street vendors of grameen areas. CM Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan mentioned that MP govt. will help the people to lend for business and there is no need to go to the moneylenders for loan.
The MP state government on the lines of urban street vendors loan scheme has now started rural street vendors loan scheme. In this scheme, working capital of Rs. 10,000 without interest from banks will be given to rural street vendors for their works and business. The entire amount of interest will be borne by the Madhya Pradesh government.
Even beneficiaries are not required to give any kind of collateral security and security deposit to banks. The complete details of this loan scheme for street vendors from village areas are given below in this post.
MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal – CM Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme Apply Online
CM Chouhan launched “Mukhya Mantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme (Rural)” and “Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal (kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in)” through video conferencing on 8 July 2020 at Mantralaya. The Additional Chief Secretary Panchayat and Rural Development Shri Manoj Shrivastava and others were present during the conference.
MP Mukhyamantri Gramin Street Vendor Loan Scheme Registration / Application
The Chief Minister Shri Chouhan said that a facility of online application has been given to applicants to avail benefit of the scheme. Applicants will be able to apply online for Mukhyamantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme (Gramin) on Kamgar Setu Portal.
Here is the complete process to fill MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme Registration / Application Form:-
Visit the official website
- Firstly visit the official Gramin Kamgar Setu portal at http://kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “पंजीकरण करें” tab present to make registration for MP Mukhyamantri Gramin Street Vendor Loan Scheme
Verify mobile number
- In the new window, enter your mobile number as you will get an One Time Password (OTP) on this phone number.MP Mukhyamantri Grameen Street Vendor Loan Scheme Mobile No
Fill Registration Form
- After entering the OTP, the Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme registration form will open.MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme Registration Form
Fill Application Form
- Enter all the details in the registration form, click at the Submit button to open the MP Mukhya Mantri Gramin Street Vendor Loan Scheme online application form. MP Mukhyamantri Gramin Street Vendor Loan Scheme Application Form
All the applicants can enter all the necessary details accurately in the opened application form. It includes aadhaar information, samagra information, business information, confirm details section. Finally, applicants must submit the application form to avail benefits of CM Gramin Street Vendor Loan Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme
Each applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for MP Mukhya Mantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme (Rural):-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- He / She must be street vendor.
- Age of the applicant must lie b/w 18 to 55 years.
- People from any caste can apply as there is no binding of caste.
- Applicant of any educational qualification are eligible.
- Applicant must belong to the rural areas.
Who are Beneficiaries of MP Mukhyamantri Grameen Street Vendor Loan Scheme
Here is the complete list of beneficiaries of MP Mukhyamantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme (Grameen) 2020:-
- Hair dressers
- Handcart pullers
- Cycle rickshaw pullers
- Cycle and motorcycle mechanics
- Rural craftsmen
- Laundry men
- Workers related to Karmkar Mandal
Loan to be sanctioned by banks within 30 days
The Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has informed that loan will be sanctioned by banks within 30 days of submission of application. The cases will be disposed of on “first come-first serve (FCFS)” basis. The scheme will be conducted by the Panchayat and Rural Development department and Collectors will be the nodal officer of this Mukhyamantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme (Rural) in districts.
In addition, application can also be submitted through MP kiosks. There will also be a facility to submit applications in office of Gram Panchayats and Janpad Panchayats.
Not need to give any charges, collateral security and security deposit
MP state govt. clarifies that applicants are not required to give any kind of charges, collateral security and security deposit for availing benefit of the Gramin Street Vendor Loan Scheme. CM also directed the officials to ensure that any kind of charges should not be charged at any level from applicants.
Source : http://kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in/
नोट :- हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com पर ऐसी जानकारी रोजाना आती रहती है, तो आप ऐसी ही सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com से जुड़े रहे।