Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Year 2020-21 We all know that the academic sessions of the year 2020 and 2021 are about to begin and th...
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Year 2020-21
We all know that the academic sessions of the year 2020 and 2021 are about to begin and thus, today we will tell you all the details about the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission for the year 2020 and 2021. Under this article, we will provide you all of the details about the admission criteria in Kendriya Vidyalaya. Under this article, we have provided eligibility criteria, application process and all the other details that will be beneficial to you if your applying in Kendriya Vidyalaya for the upcoming year.
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan was established in November 1962. The aim through Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan was to provide high-class education especially to the children of transferable Central Government employees. It has been serving India for more than 50 years with 1218 schools across the whole country. It is a family of more than 13 lakh students all over the country also a family of more than 50000 employees. The mission of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan as per their official website is to provide education for the wards of transferable Police Officers or Government job officials.
Details Of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
|Beneficiaries||Students of class I to IX|
|Helpline Number||011-26858570, 26512579|
Given below are the tentative dates which are announced by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan for undertaking several procedures related to the admissions:-
|Official notification of admission releasing date||Last Week of February 2020|
|Online Registration for Class I||1st Week of March 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date of Online Registration for Class I||3rd Week of March 2020 (Tentative)|
Eligibility Criteria For Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
To apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission, the student must follow certain eligibility criteria which are finalized as per the classes. The eligibility criteria for each and every admission in different classes are given below:-
For Class 1st-
- First of all, 15% of seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% seats are reserved for ST.
- 25% of seats in Class I per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions.
- In the second phase, remaining seats are filled as per the existing priority category system.
- There is no admission test/exam for admission of students in Class 2-Class 8 in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- The admission is granted based on the priority category system.
- Admissions in class 9th will be done through an entrance test.
- A merit list will also be prepared for each category of priority separately.
- Social Science
- Candidates must have secured 33% marks on an average to qualify.
- Students belonging to SC/ST/Divyang category (PH) will be eligible for admission upon securing 25% on average.
To be eligible for admissions the students must gain the following percent of marks-
- For Science a minimum of 60% marks on average in all subjects.
- For Commerce a minimum of 55% marks on average in all subjects.
- For Humanities, students of Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) if declared successful in the Class 10th exam.
To apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya admissions for the year 2020 and 2021 the following list of documents is required to kept ready while filling out the application form:-
- Proof of age – Birth certificate issued by Notified Area Council/Municipality/Municipal Corporation, extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel OR Transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department will be accepted.
- Proof of relationship, if applicable.
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- BPL issued by the competent authority in concerned State Government/Union Government is required.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
- Proof of residence
- As mentioned above, the official notification of admissions in Kendriya Vidyalaya for the year 2020 and 2021 is not yet present. As soon as the official notification of the admission session is out we will inform you everything in detail about the admissions through this portal.
नोट :- हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com पर ऐसी जानकारी रोजाना आती रहती है, तो आप ऐसी ही सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com से जुड़े रहे !