Free Scooty Yojana for Girls in Rajasthan राजस्थान में लड़कियों के लिए मुफ्त स्कूटी योजना Rajasthan government has come up with the fr...
Free Scooty Yojana for Girls in Rajasthan राजस्थान में लड़कियों के लिए मुफ्त स्कूटी योजना
Travelling and transport are some of the most vital processes in anyone’s life. So, to make this process easier Rajasthan government has come up with the free Scooty Yojana for the year 2020. Under the scheme now free transport facilities will be provided to the girls students who are studying in any university or colleges residing in the Rajasthan state. this scheme is only for the girls who belong to the economically backward of financially backward households. The Rajasthan government is doing its bit for the development of girls’ students in their state.
Devnarayan Chhatra Scooty Scheme
The government of Rajasthan state is going to distribute 1000 Scooty among the girls who score 75% or more marks in the 12th standard board examinations and going to take admission in colleges or universities for further studies. Those students who didn’t get their name in the scooty distribution list but have good scores in 12th standard and apply for admission in graduate studies will get an annual incentive of Rs.10000/- and apply for admission in post-graduation studies will get an annual incentive of Rs.20000/-
Aim Of Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana
The main aim of the Rajasthan free Scooty Yojana is to develop the girl child prevailing in the Rajasthan state. As we all know that the Rajasthan state is very backward in terms of gender equality and through this free Scooty Yojana the government is ensuring better quality education to the girl child prevailing in the state. The main motive of the scheme is to develop and raise the quality of education for all the girls students studying in any college or university in the Rajasthan state. Also through this scheme, the parents and the household will also get an assurance of quality education and will try to send their girls to school to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Important Dates Under The Scheme
The following dates are finalized by the concerned authorities to carry out different functional regarding this scheme:-
- Starting date – 20th October 2019
- Ending date – 21st November 2019
To avail the benefits of the Rajasthan free Scooty Yojana the applicants must go through the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Only girls students are eligible for this scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the Rajasthan state.
- She must have passed class 12th from the Rajasthan State board.
- The applicant must have studied in a Government school.
- She must have at least scored 75% of the marks in both the 10th and 12th examinations.
- The application should have a working bank account.
The following list of documents is required while you fill the application form for the Rajasthan free Scooty scheme :-
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Passing Certificate
- Report Card of 75% of the marks
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
To apply for the Rajasthan free Scooty scheme you need to check the official website of Rajasthan schemes for the development. The Registration Process under the scheme are as follows:-
- Girls who wish to apply for the scheme have to go to the official portal of the Department of Education, Government of Rajasthan.
- Now click on “citizen” option and several options appears (“Bhamashah” “Aadhaar Card” “Facebook” “Google” and “Twitter”), select one of them
- Login with the ID and Password, click “scholarship” option
- A new page appears on the screen now go to the “Devanarayana School Scooty Distribution and Incentive Scheme”
- Click apply and form appears on the screen. Enter all the details related to your education, your personal details, date of admission in university or college, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents and image as required and review the details before submitting the application form
- Submit the application and take a print out of it for further use