NSP for of 2020 New Registration and Renewal of Application Form is open now.
National Scholarship Portal i.e. NSP 2.0 Provides Prematric & Postmatric Scholarship to various reserve category students (SC/ST/OBC/GEN). Under NSP for of 2020 New Registration and Renewal of Application Form is open now. Any Students who study from class 6 to Post Graduate may apply for Central Government National Scholarship Scheme.
National Scholarship Scheme
Our government has been working to develop the education of the youth of our country so that they achieve great heights in their future. Proper education helps the unemployed youth to gain proper jobs and help in preventing the unemployment problem which has been prevailing in our country since ages. Many schemes for the scholarships are announced through the national scholarship portal every year.
NSP National Scholarship Portal
The national scholarship portal is a portal which provides scholarship scheme every year to the students starting from class 10th. The scholarships are provided till postgraduate. Scholarships are provided separately for professional courses also. The national scholarship portal helps the government to look through the people demanding scholarship in a hassle-free manner and also in a paperless manner.
About National Scholarship Portal
|Scheme Name||National Scholarship|
|Launched by||Central government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of electronics and IT|
|Start date to apply||Available Now|
|Last date to apply||31 Oct 2019|
|Beneficiary||Pre metric & Post metric Students|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
|Objective||To provide financial support to EWS sections|
Features Of NSP 2.0
The national scholarship portal provides many features to the candidates applying for a scholarship through it:-
- Candidates can register and submit their application online from anywhere at any time.
- Students can also View/Track the status of their own application with User ID and Password generated by the system
- Students can Renew their applications with the same credential(Student ID/Password)
- Uploading of documents by students in support of their claims (such as income, mark sheets, bank account details, category, caste certificate, etc.) is enabled for easy verification and transparency.
- The concerned authorities can easily allocate the funds to the students.
- Each and everything is done online without wasting much time.
For the year 2020, the national scholarship portal has gained an update through the concerned authorities. The update of the national scholarship portal will provide more scholarship schemes to the beneficiaries. Under the update, many different schemes have been announced by the concerned authorities that will provide benefits to the student for the upcoming year 2020. The students can renew their application or even make a new registration.
Important Documents Under NSP
This list of documents has to be kept ready if you are applying for a scholarship under the national scholarship portal:-
- Domicile Certificate
- Student Photograph
- Institute Verification form
- Self-declaration of income certificate by the students
- Self-declaration of the minority community by the students
- Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet
- Fee receipt of current course year
- Proof of bank account in the name of the candidate
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card for identification of the candidate.
To fill out a new application form under the national scholarship portal the students can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the website
- Click on ‘Apply for fresh’ on ‘Home Page’
- Fill in the asked details
- After that fill the National Scholarship Registration Form with all the mandatory details such as State, Name, Scholarship Type, Aadhaar Card Details, Mobile No, Email ID, and Bank Account details.
- Create your own password with a minimum of 5 digits
- Click on ‘Registration’
- After successful registration, Applicants will get their “Student Registration ID”
- Log in through your “Student Registration ID”
- Click on “Application Form” Icon
- The application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the asked details ie State of Domicile, Name of the student, Date of Birth, Community/ Category, Father’s Name, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID, Day Scholar/ Hosteler etc.
- Click on “Save & Continue”, next page appeared.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents.
- Click on “Final Submission’’
- Thus, Application is finally submitted.
To renew the application under the national scholarship portal the students can follow these simple steps:-
- First visit to the National Scholarship website
- Click on ‘Apply for Renewal’ on ‘Home Page’
- NSP Renewal Application Form
- Log in using your Registered Email ID and Password as shown below.
- After successful login, a welcome page will appear
- Click on ‘Renew Application’
- Fill in the asked details carefully ie the State of Domicile, Name of the student, Date of Birth, Community/ Category, Father’s Name, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID, Day Scholar/ Hosteler, etc.
- Click ‘Save & Continue’ to view next page
- Click on “Final Submission’’
- Application is finally submitted.
- Students who have already got the scholarships from NSP Portal, need not register again. They can just renew their online scholarship application for this academic year.
- All Applicant applying for renewing scholarship application, are required to update their Aadhaar Number and Mobile number if changed.
- Applicants are advised to go through the Information carefully.
- Applicants should be eligible to apply and should fulfils all the conditions prescribed for the re-scholarship.
- If ineligibility of the applicant is detected at any stage, before or after the applying for scholarship scheme, or during any stage by verification by authorities, his/her scholarship will be canceled without any notice.
- Applicant must check that all the details provided by him/her are correct before final submission as there will be no provision to edit details thereafter.
- Mode of submission of application for a scholarship will be online and no other mode
- Titles/Labels marked as * are Mandatory in Application
- Students can also use “Forgot Registration ID” to retrieve their ID. Likewise, they can also click on “Forgot Password” in case they forget their National Scholarship Portal Password.