Skill Development Scheme to Train the Youth for Overseas Employment. (a) to (c) Yes sir, the Government of India is implementing variou...
Skill Development Scheme to Train the Youth for Overseas Employment.
(d)&(e) The 12 training organizations which have been participating in the IISC pilot phase are:
- (i) Empower Pragati
- (ii) IL&FS Skills Development Corporation
- (iii) Mahendra Skills
- (iv) Prayas Juvenile Aid Centre (JAC) Society
- (v) SynchroServe Global Solutions
- (vi) Force 10 Protection Services
- (vii) Orion Edutech
- (viii) Quivan Skills
- (ix) Labournet
- (x) Espoir Academy
- (xi) Gulf Enterprises
- (xii) Social Action For Welfare And Cultural Advancement (SWACA).
In addition, 24 organisations have been empaneled as Sending Organisations under TITP for training/ preparing candidates for sending Japan as per Annexure.
Annexure as referred to part (d) & (e) of reply of Lok Sabha Unstarred Question No. 1514 for 01.07.2019 regrading “OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT TO YOUTH”.
List of empaneled Sending Organisation
|S.No.||Name of Sending Organisations|
|1.||ASMACS Support Services Private Limited|
|2.||Chi Skill Connections India Private Limited|
|3.||Lead - Confederation of Indian IndustryConsortium Partner- Nihon Technology Private Limited|
|4.||IL&FS Skill Development Corporation Limited|
|5.||JIS Quivan JBC Private Limited|
|6.||Lohia Corp Limited|
|7.||Orion Sashi Private Limited|
|8.||Lead- Sona College of TechnologyConsortium Partner- SonaYukti Private Limited|
|9.||Akal HR Solutions Private Limited|
|10.||Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM)|
|12.||Centurion University of Technology and Management|
|13.||Inland World Logistics in partnership with Sakura International Japanese Language Academy and Bal Bharti Academy|
|14.||LabournetSaphhire Training and Staffing Private Limited|
|15.||NAVIS Nihogo Training Centre Private Limited|
|16.||Nettur Technical Training Foundation|
|17.||Lead- New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM)
Consortium Partner 1- Indira Gandhi Computer Saksharta Mission Consortium Partner 2 – Team Tensai Services Private Limited
|20.||Lead- Shridhar University
Consortium Partner 1- JITM Skills Private Limited Consortium Partner 2- Kizoku
|22.||Alp Consulting Limited|
|23.||Lead- HI-NO-DE Foundation
Consortium Partner- Ichishin Holdings Co. Limited
|24.||Indocosmo Systems Private Limited|
The above statement was submitted by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship of undermentioned Lok Sabha Question:-
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO. 1514
TO BE ANSWERED ON 01.07.2019
OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT TO YOUTH
1514. SHRI RAMCHARAN BOHRA:
Will the Minister of SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP be pleased to state:
- (a) whether the Government is implementing special Skill Development Scheme to train the Youth for overseas employment and if so, the details thereof?
- (b) whether these trained youth have gained employment abroad with these efforts of the Government;
- (c) if so, the number of such trained youth who got employment during the last three years;
- (d) the names of agencies which are providing assistance to the Government in Skill Development Programme; and
- (e) if so, the details thereof?
MINISTER OF STATE IN THE MINISTRY OF SKILL
DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
(SHRI R.K. SINGH)