Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Northern Region has released a recruitment notification for 230 posts of Assistant Professor. In...
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Northern Region has released a recruitment notification for 230 posts of Assistant Professor.
More details about IOCL Northern Region Recruitment (2019), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
- Post Name:Technical Apprentice/Trade Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 230
- Pay Scale: Not Mentioned
- All India
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Northern Region Recruitment (2019):
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Diploma/Degree/ITI in relevant areas from a recognised university/college.
Age Limit (as on 31-07-2019):
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years
|Sr. No.||Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|1.||OBC Candidates||03 Years|
|2.||SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
|3.||PWD Candidates||10 Years|
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply: I
- nterested and eligible candidates may apply online through IOCL website - www.iocl.com - from 18-07-2019 to 08-08-2019.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18-07-2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 08-08-2019
- Date of Examination: 18-08-2019