South Indian Bank has released a recruitment notification for 385 posts of Clerk. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details ...
South Indian Bank has released a recruitment notification for 385 posts of Clerk.
More details about South Indian Bank Recruitment (2019), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
- Post Name:Clerk
- No. of Vacancies: 385
- Pay Scale: Rs. 11,765-31,540
- All India
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Clerk:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.
Age Limit (as on 30-06-2019):
- Less than 26 years
Category of Candidates
Relaxation of Age Permissible
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Online Examination and Personal Interview.
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 600 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 150 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through South Indian Bank website - https://www.southindianbank.com/ - from 19-06-2019 to 30-06-2019.
- Starting Date of Online Application:19-06-2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 30-06-2019
- Date of Online Examination: 26-07-2019