| F. No. 2/4/2019-IF-I Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Financial Services 3rd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building ...
|F. No. 2/4/2019-IF-I
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Financial Services
3rd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building
| Parliament Street, New Delhi
Dated: 3 May, 2019
Subject: Applications invited for filling the post of Deputy Managing Director (DMD), IFCILtd.
The post of Deputy Managing Director (DMD), IFC! Ltd. is proposed to be filled up. Applications are invited from candidates fulfilling following terms & conditions:
I. Age: |
The maximum age of entry for both internal as well as other candidates shall be 55 years as on the date of vacancy (12.12.2016).
ii. Education Qualifications :
Candidate should have a Post Graduate degree preferably in Economics/Commerce/Business
Administration/Finance or a Graduate degree with professional qualification of Chartered
Accountancy, Cost Accountancy, Chartered Financial Analyst or equivalent. Any additional
qualification with specialization in the field of infrastructure development/project finance will be
iii. Experience Open Advertisement:
Minimum 18 years of experience as on the date of vacancy (12.12.2016) in different
verticals/domains in Scheduled Commercial Banks (SCBs)/ Financial Institutions (Fls)/ Public
sector Organisations in the financial sector including 2 years of operational experience preferably
in Project Finance/Credit Appraisal/Large Corporate Credit. Of these 18 years, at least 2 years of experience should be at the highest level below the Board level. |
(The position as specified above should have been held on substantive basis)
iv. Other Requirements : |
The candidate should have:-
- a) Proven track record at leadership, management and building high achieving teams.
- b) Experience of institutional development in the financial, banking and services sector.
- c) Adequate Knowledge and experience in Re-finance, Corporate Finance, Treasury Operations, Resource Mobilization, Risk Management, Information Technology etc.
- d) Excellent communication skills.
v. Criteria of deputation for Govt Officers :
All India Service Officers/Central Services Group ‘A’ officers serving at the level of
Director/Director Equivalent to/in Government of India or above with a minimum of 15 years
experience of which 2 years experience as Director/Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
is mandatory in the field of Commercial/Industrial Finance/Infrastructure finance; Or
State Government Officers serving at an equivalent level with the minimum of 15 years
experience of which 2 years mandatory experience in the field of Commercial/ Industrial Finance/
In case of PSBs, officers serving as General Manager or equivalent (ED in case of IDBI Bank) or above in Public Sector Banks (PSBs) with minimum of 18 years of experience in different verticals/ domains including 2 years of operational experience preferably in Project Finance/
Credit Appraisal/ Large Corporate Credit shall be eligible to apply on deputation basis.
Experience shall be reckoned as on date of vacancy in all the above cases.
Vi. Duration of Assignment |
The assignment shall be for a period of 3 years and may be extended by upto 2 years based on
performance provided that no person shall hold office of DMD, IFClI Ltd. after attaining the age of
60 years. For All India Service officers/ Central Services Group ‘A’ officers and officers from PSBs,
extant guidelines on deputation tenure shall apply.
vii. Salary & Allowance
The post carries pay-scale of Rs. 1,76,800- 2,24,000/- (Level 14A) plus all usual allowances and perquisites as allowed to ED/DMDs of PSBs and Fls (SIDBI, NABARD and EXIM Bank).
2. The applications in respect of eligible officers who are interested and can be spared in the
event of selection, may be forwarded, duly verified/counter verified alongwith the following
- i) Application in the prescribed proforma. (Annexure).
- ii) Certified copies of up-to date and complete Annual Confidential Reports (APAR/CR Dossier) of last five years.
- iii) Integrity Certificate.
- iv) Vigilance clearance including certification that no disciplinary proceedings/criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the applicant.
- v) List of minor/major penalty, if any, imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years.
- vi) A brief write up on the significant contributions made by the applicant during his/her present/past assignments and his/her suitability for the post.
3. Applications along with the above documents should be forwarded through proper
channel to Shri Soumyaiit Ghosh, Under Secretary (IF-l), Department of Financial Services,
Ministry of Finance, 3 Floor, Jeevan Deep Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi —110001(email : firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by 27" May, 2019%. The post applied for may be clearly mentioned on the top of the envelope and in the subject of email. Applicants may send an advance copy to the above address.
*Note: Ministry of Finance, Department of Financial services will, in no case, be responsible for non-receipt of applications or any delay in receipt thereof. Applications received after the prescribed date will not be entertained under any circumstances and will be summarily rejected.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- 1. All Secretaries/ Chief Secretaries of the Central/State Governments.
- 2. Cadre Controlling Authorities of All India Services/ Central Services Group ‘A’
- 3. RBI, Indian Banks Association |
- 4. CMDs/MDs of State Bank of India/ Public Sector Banks/ Schedule Commercial Banks/ Financial Institutions/Other Public Sector Financial Organisations.
- 5. NIC Cell — for uploading on website of Department.
FORMAT OF APPLICATION