Department of School Education and Literacy has launched an Integrated Scheme for School Education-Samagra Shiksha, subsuming three erstwhile Centrally Sponsored Schemes of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) and Teacher Education (TE) with effect from 1st April, 2018.
- (a) whether the Government proposes to formulate a separate scheme for promoting sports for girl students in view of their increasing participation and good results thereof in sports; and
- 1. Allows the girls students to participate in Subroto Cup International Football Tournament.
- 2. Gives cash awards to the winner of KVS National level/ SGFI/ National level and International Level achievers in sports and games.
- 3. Gives concession for admission into class XI for those who have participated in games and sports at various levels.
- 4. Participate in World School Championship in Football, Swimming and Taekwoqdo.
- 5. Gives admission into various classes over and· above the class strength to the meritorious sports children including girls who have secured I, II & Ill position in SGFI/ CBSE/ National/ State level games organized by the Government.