Uttar Pradesh government has launched a new UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana 2020 to provide jobs to women. Chief Minister Yogi Adit...
Uttar Pradesh government has launched a new UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana 2020 to provide jobs to women. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has started this special employment scheme for women on 22 May 2020. Now people will not have to make visits at the bank as the “Sakhi” would perform money delivery at home. Check the total number of job opportunities, salary, implementation and other details of the scheme.
The new UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana 2020 will enable rural women to get work for earning and the tension of bank account holder would be reduced. One of the main aim of this scheme is also to tackle Coronavirus (COVID-19) spread as people will not have to queue up in lines at the bank and can stay home during lockdown.
The women from rural areas will now provide banking services and money transactions at doorstep of people through Digital mode.
- UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana 2020
- Yogi Banking Sakhi Scheme Application / Registration
- Salary / Benefit to Women
- Number of Jobs in UP Banking Sakhi Scheme
- Implementation of Yogi Women Employment Scheme
- UP Banking Sakhi Scheme FAQ’s
The complete details of the Yogi women employment scheme namely UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana 2020 is hereby mentioned.
Yogi Banking Sakhi Scheme Application / Registration
CM Yogi Adityanath has just announced the launch of Banking Correspondent Sakhi Scheme on 22 May 2020, the complete guidelines are not released yet. As soon as the official notification is out, we will update the Yogi Banking Sakhi Scheme application / registration form and how to apply online process. Some of the major details about this women job scheme are available, so read this post.
Salary / Benefit to Women
Each selected women who will do this Banking Correspondent Sakhi job will get the following amount as salary:-
- Every enrolled women in Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana 2020 will get Rs. 4,000 per month for the next 6 months.
- To purchase digital device, an assistance amount of Rs. 50,000 would be given to each banking sakhi.
- Banks will provide them with commission on each and every transaction they made through digital mode to ensure certain guaranteed monthly income.
In this scheme, only the women applicants will get jobs and CM has announced that around 58 thousand women will get employment. The women belonging to rural areas will get preference to provide banking services to people at their doorstep.
Implementation of Yogi Women Employment Scheme
CM Yogi Adityanath has allocated a revolving fund of Rs. 218.49 crore to around 35,938 Self Help Groups (SHGs) to implement UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana. This amount is released under the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) on 22 May 2020. This fund will help women working in NGOs who are producing masks, plates, spices and doing sewing / crafting work.
UP Banking Sakhi Scheme FAQ’s
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions related to the new scheme:-
What is UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Yojana?
- It is an employment scheme for rural women announced by CM Yogi Adityanath. Each banking sakhi would be given the task to go to the home of people and provide them banking services at their doorstep. People will get their money safely delivered at their home. Moreover, this scheme will reduce the queues at the bank and thus will prevent the COVID-19 spread.
What is the Apply Online Process to Get Job?
- Only after the official apply online process details are out, we are going to tell you this answer by updating the enrollment process here.
Does the Enrolled Women Will Get Salary?
- Yes, each of the enrolled women will get Rs. 4,000 per month as salary for the next 6 months. However, women can earn additional income by getting certain commission from banks on each of the transaction they perform. Rs. 50,000 would also be given for purchase of digital devices to provide banking services at doorstep of bank account holders.
Is it a Permanent or Contractual Government Job?
- As per the initial guidelines, this job is not permanent as the govt. will enroll rural women to perform banking services for 6 months on salary basis. It is a contractual type of job. However, it may be possible that after 6 months, UP govt. may select the women for permanent job.
How many Jobs would be provided?
- The total number of jobs to be provided in the UP Banking Correspondent Yojana are 58,000. For this purpose, CM has already issued revolving fund of Rs. 218.49 crore to benefit 35,938 SHGs.
What is the official Launch Date & Who Launched It?
- This scheme is announced by CM Yogi Adityanath on 22 May 2020 and the scheme initial source is government of UP official twitter account.
नोट :- हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com पर ऐसी जानकारी रोजाना आती रहती है, तो आप ऐसी ही सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com से जुड़े रहे।