Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme Registration Form Online : Rs. 2,000 Maharashtra government is going to provide Rs. 2,000 to e...
Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme Registration Form Online : Rs. 2,000
Maharashtra government is going to provide Rs. 2,000 to each of the registered construction workers. Accordingly, all the construction labourers can now make registration with Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. The Maharashtra Construction Workers Registration Form is available online at mahabocw.in
The announcement to provide Rs. 2,000 to construction laborers is made on 18 April 2020. Around 12 lakh construction workers who are affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown would be benefited. Moreover, the state govt. also announces an evacuation plan for migrant sugarcane workers.
The assistance will be paid to the workers registered with mahabocw department through direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode in their bank accounts.
Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme Online Registration Form
Below is the complete process to make registration with the Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board to avail Rs. 2,000 assistance:-
- Visit the official website at https://mahabocw.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Workers Registration” link under ‘Workers’ section present in the main menu as below:-
- The direct link is https://mahabocw.in/workers-registration/ to open the Maharashtra construction workers registration form
- Check your eligibility criteria, list of documents and proceed to register online with the Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Afterwards, fill in the Mahabocw construction workers online application form to get Rs. 2,000 assistance.
All the applicant workers must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for making Maharashtra Construction Workers Registration:-
- A worker should be between 18 to 60 years of age.
- A worker must be working for more than 90 days in the last 12 months.
In order to get registered with board, form-V has to be filled and submitted along with following documents.
- Proof of Age
- 90 days working certificate
- Residence proof
- Identity proof
- 3 Passport Sized Photographs
Need For Construction Workers Assistance Scheme
During the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown, buildings and other structures in the State are closed. Construction workers do not get employment every day because they have no work. All such labourers are facing many obstacles to meet the basic needs of daily life. The decision was taken during a meeting on Saturday attended by Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray, Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar, and other State ministers.
The government also has a pool of construction cess collected from developers when the construction workers were allowed to work at sites. Various welfare schemes have been implemented for the workers based on assistance from the Cess Fund, which is deposited with the Board. A sum of nearly Rs. 250 crore would be drawn from the fund for this Construction Workers Assistance Scheme of Rs. 2,000.
The Maharashtra Vikas Aaghadi government stands firmly behind workers affected due to the lockdown. Rs. 2,000 per construction worker has been announced by the government. This will benefit 12 lakh construction workers in the state.
Source : https://mahabocw.in/
नोट :- हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com पर ऐसी जानकारी रोजाना आती रहती है, तो आप ऐसी ही सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com से जुड़े रहे