Ministry of Women and Child Development will observe Swachhta Pakhwada from 1st to 15th March 2020 No. ND-IE-25/2/2017-ND-IE-P...
Government of India
Ministry of Women and Child Development
(Food and Nutrition Board)
3rd Floor, Jeevan Vihar Building,
Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 1
Dated: 28th February, 2020
In order to accelerate the efforts to achieve universal sanitation coverage and to put focus on s rnitation, the Prime Minister of India launched the Swachr Bharat Mission and as part of the initiative Swachhta Pakhwada are organized by all the Ministries of the Central government. Ministry of Women and Child Development will observe Swachhta Pakhwada from 1st to 15th March 2020
2. In this context, it has been decided that the Regional Offices located at Faridabad, Mumbai, Kolkata & Chennai and Community Food and Nutrition Extension Units (CFNEUs) of Food and Nutrition Board will organize special activities from 1st to 15th March 2020, with the involvement of ICDS, Health, Mid-Day-Meal and Panchayati Raj functionaries to emphasize on the importance of Hygiene and Sanitation and its impact on the nutritional and health status along with their regular activities.
3. . Following activities will be undertaken during the Swachhta fortnight by the FNB officials:
i. Workshop on Personal Hygiene and environmental sanitation.
ii. Meeting with State Government authorities to orient and design plan of action.
iii. Cultural programmes in association with Song and Drama Division, Government of India.
iv. Selection of Clean Anganwadi Centers (Ideal Anganwadis).
v. Cleanliness drive in and around AWC.
v1. Identification of Swachhta Doot from the area.
vii. Cleanliness at the office premises including weeding out old records, Office toilets, Painting and white wash of office premises and store room, etc.
viii .Quiz Contest for children and women at the Anganwadi Centers.
ix. Poster competition for children and adolescent girls.
x. . Rallies involving local leaders and community participants.
xi. Essay competition for children.
xii. Development and distribution of IEC material like handouts, leaflets, pamphlets, etc. xiii . Lectures/talks·on personal and environmental hygiene and sanitation, including hand
washing and open defecation.
xiv. The CFNEUs located in the States from where River Ganga flows, may work in close collaboration with the concerned State Departments to conduct activities at the AWC located close to the river bank to emphasize the importance of keeping the river clean.
4. For this purpose, an amount of Rs. 20, 000/- for each of the Regional Office and Rs. 30,000/- for each of the CFNEU have been allocated. The detailed activity bifurcation for the Regional Offices and the Field Units will be informed subsequently.
5. . T he progress of the event is to be updated on the Ministry's social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, etc. , on a daily basis and CFNEUs In-charge and Regional DTAs may send good action photographs to the undersigned on a daily basis latest by 5 PM.
6. . Further, a comprehensive report of the Swachhta Pakhwada containing a detailed account of activities undertaken, action photographs , news clippings, press notes, any !EC material developed and distributed may be sent to the Ministry within 15 days from the completion of the event. The progress of the event will be monitored by the Ministry and officials from Ministry/Headquarter may visit during the event to witness the activities being undertaken.
7. . Regional DTAs/Unit In-charges should also ensure that there is no lapse/shortfall in their assigned regular targets .
Jt. Technical Adviser
1. All Regional Deputy Technical Advisers
2 . All In-charge CFNEUs
नोट :- हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com पर ऐसी जानकारी रोजाना आती रहती है, तो आप ऐसी ही सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट www.indiangovtscheme.com से जुड़े रहे