Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment 2019
ONGC Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on ONGC Recruitment 2019-20 are updated right here. Instant availability of Information provided on ONGC Recruitment 19 Apr 2019 are for the benefit of the job seekers and aspirants looking for jobs with ONGC. Subscribe now to achieve your dream job through ONGC Recruitment 2019-20.
General Duty Medical Officer in Chennai - Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment 2019
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation invites application for the position General Duty Medical Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Oil and Natural Gas Corporation before 2019-04-24
|ONGC Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Job Role||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.72000- Rs.72000 Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||2019-04-24|
Qualification in Details:
- 1. Minimum Educational Qualification: MBBS (as per IMC Act1956 with Registration from State Medical Council)
- 2. Consolidated Monthly Honorarium: Rs. 72,000/- (Rupees Seventy two thousand only)
ONGC,CMDA Tower-I, No. 1 Gandhi-lrwin Road, Egmore, Chennai 600 008.
Terms and Conditions
- 1. Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for period upto 30.06.2020.
- 2. Contract tenure will commence from date of actual joining. Selected candidate will have to sign a contract with ONGC for the above engagement.
- 3. Selected candidate will not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in ONGC virtue of workin as a Contract Medical Officer.
- 4. Only Indian Nationals are eligibile for selection to the Post.
- 5. No TA/DA Shall be paid for attending The Interview.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Candidates are required to download the requisite application format attached and submit the same, duly filled in, along with one set of self-attested photocopies of certificates and one recent passport size photograph, at the time of interview. Candidate should bring all original certificates of Essential Qualifications from Class 10th on wards, etc. at the time of interview. Candidate should bring a valid photo identity such as Indian Passport/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ PAN/ Driving License, at the time of interview. Date: 24.04.2019 (Wednesday), Time: 10.00 AM on wards. Venue: ONGC,CMDA Tower-1, No.1 Gandhi-Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai 600 008.