Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
02-January-2019 18:29 IST
The government has launched a Global Environment Facility (GEF) assisted project namely, “Green – Ag: Transforming Indian Agriculture for global environment benefits and the conservation of critical biodiversity and forest landscapes” in collaboration with the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) during September, 2018 in high-conservation-value landscapes of five States namely
- (i) Madhya Pradesh : Chambal Landscape,
- (ii) Mizoram: Dampa Landscape,
- (iii) Odisha: Similipal Landscape,
- (iv) Rajasthan: Desert National Park Landscape and
- v) Uttarakhand: Corbett-Rajaji Landscape.
This information was given by Minister of State for Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Shri Parshottam Rupala.